“Best sea food”

Fish Hut Seafood Restaurant - Al Barsha
Ranked #6 of 10,436 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: USD 5 - USD 7
Description: The restaurant has a good ambiance and is the perfect place to enjoy the real sea food delicacies and foodies. Fish Hut Restaurant displays a wide range of fresh sea foods. This Sea food Restaurant catches the fresh , Sheri,Kofer, Hamour, Sea breams, Tiger Prawns, Shrimp, Crabs, Squid (Calamari) etc. The restaurants is attracted to all sea food lovers with the tasty food with happy wallets.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food & ambience was good.preferable for non vegetarians .hospitality was too good.they server fresh fish

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

fish is too good and u can select different type of fish and they will prepare the fish as you like. This is one stop which you shouldn't miss.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I found this place because of TripAdvisor, I wasn’t sure what to expect once I got there.
The restaurant setting is nice and quite basic but the food is the spotlight here. Is a long long time since I eat such a fresh and tasty fish!! I totally loved the food! Definitely is one of my top3 in Dubai.
We ordered a whole sea bass, salmon, shrimps and potato wedges. I’m still impressed of the food quality of his place!!!
Prices are so affordable to Dubai standard, all what I mentioned before was less than 200aed (soft drinks included)

1  Thank Nadieschka V
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a little gem in Dubai! Just wow. The food is exceptional. The fish is just to die for.
We had shrimp, tiger prawns, the seafood salad, rice and the coconut shrimp curry. Everything was amazing.
We both agreed it was one of the best meals we've ever eaten.
Jim was a great host for us and thanks also to Bruce Lee!!

1  Thank BobbyOsteopath
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, fresh. Friendly prices. Very nice stuff. Surely one place to visit when in Dubai.