2,576 results
All reviews rooftop bar business suite preferred room sky lounge metro station burj khalifa zayed road financial center corner room top floor central location business trip an upgrade early check special thanks taxi nandos
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We just spend 3 nights in this hotel and everything was simply perfect!
The receptionists were all really nice and helpful, the room was quite large and nice and always perfectly clean.
The swimming pool is small but really enjoyable and the Level 43 bar has an amazing view and they serve really nice cocktail.
As other people already said, the elevators are a bit slow sometimes, but it didn’t affect at all our stay, at the end we were on holiday so.. no rush!
I strongly recommend this hotel also for the position, just a few steps away from the bus stop and 5 minutes walking from the Financial Centre Metro Station.
No problem at all with the deposit refund.
If we come back to Dubai, we will choose this hotel again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fourpoints D, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear SilviAus4,

Thank you so much for this perfect review and that you let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us!
Level 43 is indeed a unique location and the best place to watch the sunset and reflect on the day. A part from the nice cocktails, we also offer smaller snacks and delicious sushi. Maybe you like to try it out next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We had a great time at this hotel, specifically due to a front-desk named Jennifer. She was constantly attentive and efficient, helping me and my family with every need. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other solely by virtue of her great service and attitude.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SiddharthR260
Fourpoints D, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Siddharth R,

thank you for writing this nice review and sharing your experience with us and other travelers.
Personally, I am really glad to hear that specially the service of Jennifer was able to make your stay a memorable one. She is indeed a "gem" and is always driving to provide the best customer service experience to our guest.

We hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The staff were friendly. Location was great and housekeeping was the best. They clean the room in an hour after we went out. Breakfast spread was amazing. Would definitely stay here when I visit Dubai again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fourpoints D, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Sheffamee,

thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us.
It is great to know that you had a great time and that you appreciated the friendliness and efficiency of our team members.
We definitely would like you to stay with us again, once your travel plans bring you back to Dubai.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

2nd stay at this great hotel for a Dubai city break. About 15 minutes from airport by taxi (aed 30). Centrally located for all the city sites including Dubai Mall (aed 20) and creek. Rooms are really spacious, staff friendly and nice breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Fourpoints D, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear MickFrog,

thank you so much for writing this review and share our stay experience with us and other travelers.
We are glad that you had a great stay and that you appreciated the location and service offered by our associates.
It would be amazing to see you back on your 3rd stay with us! Until then

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The reception desk is always understaffed taking 10-15 ministers before being served.

I had to check in an extra night, as usual as they never allow for early morning check-ins, regardless of how often one stays there.

When I got back to my room at 7:30pm last night, the room had still not been serviced.

I ordered room service and received a bottle of sparkling water but no bottle opener. I called room service who undertook to have one delivered, to no avail!

The hotel feels more and more like a train station. There is no personal touch. You are churned through the system and even at breakfast, you’ve hardly sat down before they want to know if your table is available for the next sitting.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fourpoints D, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Trudi V,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our Hotel.
Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay and the lack of assistance offered to you. As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, I would like to discuss your feedback further.
I would appreciate if you could contact me directly on my direct E-Mail address: bettina.musslick@fourpoints.com.