21,394 results
All reviews imperial club water park lost chambers dolphin bay royal pool east tower half board nasimi beach ronda locatelli dolphin experience leap of faith saffron restaurant zero entry aqua venture aquaventure park imperial room chocolate fountain
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Breath taking aquarium, all day fun at the water park and beach, and countless number of restaurants and bars to choose from.

We booked a deluxe double room which was very spacious and had a large balcony overlooking the ocean.

It is definitely a fantastic hotel with amazing attention to detail, but you will pay for it. This was fine because we expected it. Do not go on a budget. Go to spoil or treat yourselves for a couple of days on the way to somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Wow--Imagine my surprise when I got an offer from Mastercard saying that for Dhs 1495++,using Mastercard,I can have access to one of the most beautiful deluxe rooms at Atlantis Hotel.
I immediately booked and availed of the offer.
What I got with it:
1 night in a deluxe room---very beautiful.
B/fast for 4 free(we were 2 adults and 2 children)
Spa 2 for 1( I dint have time to take that)
unlimited access to Waterpark and Lost chambers----Lost Chambers has over a million fishes to view,exciting to the children
Waterpark-you dont have to ask,children and hubby were having their time there
AED 800 dinner voucher free
Kids club afternoon pass.
Enjoyed every moment along the beaches,at the room,inside and outside.One day is not enough,but ........
What could one ask for? Thanks a ton--Mastercard
I would not have had this opportunity without this offer.
Lovely--keep it up!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I can not believe this hotel is not number 1 on this site. Hotel was perfect in every way. We stayed for 8 nights and when we arrived we were ushered to the VIP room where we were informed of a complimentary upgrade staying on level 13 in the East Tower, Imperial Club room. This entitled us to many benefits including free use of the Spa facilities, an exclusive bar and restaurant with free drinks, food and concierge. Staff were so friendly and could not do enough for you. My father in law was celebrating his birthday and the hotel organised a birthday cake, card and free massage which was so touching. This is our second time staying at Atlantis, the Palm and each time we have been impressed by it. They pre-empt your every need and for a five star it is in no way pretentious or pompous. On site restaurants are fabulous and you are spoilt for choice where to eat. The same goes for the facilities where you can either hang out by one of the two main swimming pools, on the private beach or the Water Park located adjacent to the hotel. We were very sad to leave but will certainly be returning. Can't recommend this hotel enough it is suitable for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank mayhewwhitmore
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I spent 4 days there, as we were having conferences and meetings in the hotel.
The hotel is just incredibly huge and the aquarium is just stunning.
Everything is BIG.
Even the suites we were in were really wide spacious, magnific view.
I felt the staff always rushing not really enjoying but overall treat was flawless.
In 4 days, I couldn't do half of what I wanted: waterpark, dolphin, beaches, etc.
To summarize, this place is impressive... and expensive. An unforgettable stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2011

My husband and I are just back from our ten night holiday in Dubai. We stayed in the Jebel Ali for the first seven nights and then went to the Atlantis for the final three. The hotel was simply amazing from start to finish. We could not fault it in any way.

All staff we met were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We were staying in a Royal Towers Deluxe room which was very spacious with a balcony overlooking the pool. We were on a half board basis which was brilliant. We could use the buffet restaurants or have an allowance of 160AED in some of the a la carte restaurants. Would recommend Rostang for breakfast and dinner. The choice in the buffets was extensive and off a high standard.

The facilities on offer at the hotel were also excellent and you were treated like royalty! The Hospitality lounge is brillant and means you can have an extra day in the hotel! The water park is brillant for kids and adults alike. The hotel also has shuttle buses to various malls and taxis are plentiful and very cheap.

The hotel is expensive but we all deserve a treat!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple