All reviews salah al din mall across the street al ghurair mall a stones throw buffet breakfast is double bed late check stayed nights enjoyed my stay swimming pool deira airport microwave gym taxi appliances tiles
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 15 nights, made my booking through agoda.com which was Deluxe studio double bed.
upon check-in, I have reconfirmed the Number of nights, room category and requested to have a front view room (if available). the gentleman who checked me in asked me to have a seat for a while since the room wasn't ready yet though it was 16:30hrs & the check-in time is 14:00hrs.
after a while, we have received the room key and proceed to our room. when I opened the door, I found someone who was probably fixing the cabinet not only that he had to change the lamp because it wasn't working. After unpacking all our stuff, I realized there were two single bed combined together and it wasn't the double bed which is I booked, there was no shower curtain in the bathroom it was broken, the fridge had no shelves at all,non-stop water leakage comes from the ceiling, room wasn't front view either. I went down to the reception to complain about all, the lady promised me to take care of that and move me the to another room according to my preferences once the availability permits, and for the main time she will send someone to fix a new shower curtain & to check the fridge and the leakage as well.
Nothing has happened of what I have been promised!
whenever we requested something (which happened Only Twice during the entire stay). 1st time we asked for a tissue box, it came after one hour.
2nd time I requested for a frying pan, it never came and when I called again to follow-up, whoever took my call said "I informed the housekeeping to bring it for you, it's not my problem" and I replied, "Is it mine ?!". " Whatever you have inside the room you can use, apart from that you CANNOT ASK" the guy literally said that. I became frustrated after hearing that and never ask for anything again. this hotel has disappointed me. I will never go there again nor recommend it to anyone.
worst stay ever.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sameh O
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I would like to start on the fact that I have stayed solo and with friends in this hotel for more than 5 times but I am only reviewing now because all the issues before were easily managed unlike now.

When I checked in they told me that my booking from booking.com is not confirmed so I need to wait for a bit if they could give me a room. Then after some time they accommodated me to check in and first time they asked me to have 300 Dirham deposit which is more expensive than my 175 dirham booking. As per booking.com it was supposed to be 165 only but they charge me 175. Next thing was when I went to the room, the key card was not working, I went up and down 2 times but still the card wasnt working, on the third time they asked a bellboy to go with me which looks rather pissed-off that he will be going to assist me. Then when the room opened the floor was still wet because it has been mopped and when I entered, I slipped and almost fall carrying two laptops because I was supposed to work that is why I checked in the first place. After that I looked for an outlet on the wall to charge my laptop and the wall sockets are not even the correct one we are using here in Dubai. Its another kind and you cannot use it to charge anything. When I went down I was informed by the reception that they dint have an adaptor and showed me a shop where I could buy an adaptor. I said it is rediculous because in other rooms the wall socket is the correct one and why would I buy an adaptor I am just here in Dubai and didnt go into another country. Then the duty manager heard that my voice is going up and he asked me into his office and ask me what the problem is. After I told him he called the engineering department to assist me. I went back to the room and it took at least 20 minutes before they gave me an extension wire that can be used for my chargers. Lastly, I am alone but I got two beds in the room and I did inform the reception while checking in that I am alone and they even ask me to sign a paper which says I cant entertain any guests or my deposit will ve forfeited so what is the other bed for? Why should your deposit be forfeited if you allow a visitor to enter your room, I paid for the whole room anyway and not only a bed space. I asked the reception to make me a queen bed and there I saw how inadequate the hotel staff are when it comes to responding to requests. The housekeeping guy came after like 30 minutes that I requested the change of bed and he only pit the beds together and put the same single sheets on top of it but I told him I dont think its the right sheet for the big bed and he frowned and went put and get fresh sheets for queen sized bed. After he joined the bed I saw the filthy floor underneath the beds. The only mop the areas that you can see and dont even vacuum the whole place. No wonder I felt itchy after sitting on the sofa. In addition, there was a fly roaming around the room and when I told the housekeeping guy, he didnt even bother to reply back.

The rooms in this hotel are big and good for solo to family guests but I hope they do something to improve the cleanliness. Look into my review of the hotel restaurant because its just more disappointing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2018

spend our eid holiday here. their concierge are good but the reservation has provided us a wrong information about their pool. but i think there is a miscommunication with their wellness in-charge when she have inquire its timing. So our expectation was not met after all. breakfast is average also. I would suggest that they should revised their pool timing specially during summer season as they cannot expect people will use their pool between 9am till 7pm as the weather temperature is around 38 to 44 degrees.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Travel desk at hotel are very bad they charge u 2 to 3 times of the actual cost, try to avoid using them. Otherwise hotel is good staff is very cooperative. Rooms are good furniture are old needs renovation.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 3 and we enjoyed every minute. Nice area. Close to the metro, shopping malls, market and many other shops and restaurant.

No noises during our sleep. Good amenities and good breakfast. Comfortable and clean bed.

We will surely come back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family