All reviews major attractions star hotel iranian breakfast receptionist kettle alley location noise
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

What more could you want than a room with bedspreads that look like the hides of Friesian cows?
The room itself was large, as I came to expect in the Iranian hotels in which I stayed. The bathroom was quite adequate and there was always plenty of hot water.
Whilst conveniently located, it did not have much character but then I didn’t go there to spend much time in the hotel with such a vibrant city to explore.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank VivInSurrey
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights on a group tour.
The hotel has excellent location. My room is simple with kettle, fridge (no free bottled water), safe deposit box and TV that does not work. The walls are very thin and one can hear activities in the corridor.
The tiny bathroom is a shocker. Shower is simply a spray tap from the wall and the whole floor including the toilet can get wet. I have water constantly dripping from the ceiling and there was no attempt to fix it. The hole was plugged with a piece of cloth when I checked in. The cloth was simply removed when I reported the problem, reminding me of Faulty Tower hotel.
Breakfast is basic Iranian style, a bowl of instant coffee powder is provided.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here two nights, loved it! We took the night train from tehran and the receptionist very kindly let us check in earlier than usual. Friendly staff, nice room with good aircon and sitting toilet. Sufficient spread at breakfast. Good value for money. They also put us in touch with a good guide (Mr Gholam Ebrahimi) who took us to Varzaneh.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This is a good 3 star hotel located within walking distance of major attractions of Isfahan. My room was reasonably comfortable, the Iranian breakfast is decent and the hotel is ultra clean. The real gem of this place is the friendly and helpful staff both at reception and at the restaurant. One drawback: I asked for my laundry to be pressed and folded; one shirt was returned unpressed and in such a mess that I wondered at first glance if it had been cleaned at all...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Good rooms, good wifi, friendly staff. the hotel lies in a alley but there is some noise if the room is on that alley. good wifi. refrigerator, laundryservice, no depositbox.
good Iranian breakfast . Choice of dinner is small