See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I must admit that with the war and everything going on I was a little hesitant to stay there. The room was large with an open air appeal that cannot be captured. I really loved the historical beds make of stone, though somewhat uncomfortable, offered a luxurious sleep. I awoke to the sound of fireworks, around and within the Hotel with their beautiful colors of reds and yellows, mingling with green and blue hues. I could hear the hotel manager announcing the opening of the snack bar where with I could find scrumptious delights. Over all a pleasant stay and I would highly recommend to any visiting dignitary worthy of treatment like royalty.

Room Tip: There is a large crevasse recently built by some out-of- towners that you can sleep in at night for free. I'm not certain about staff or room service though,
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Twerky B
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Now after my visit to Aleppo , I am very glad having choosed this hotel to stay in Aleppo and not one of the expensive so called boutique-style places in the old part of the city . You can reach everything in a 10 - 20 minute walk and a taxi is so cheap to get back to the hotel in case you are to tired to walk .
I do agree with the other review-writers . Come stay here !
It is NOT a Hilton or Intercontinental of course , but a local very good Hotel with very acceptable rates for Aleppo .
Very clean room/bathroom , enough towels , friendly staff and good breakfast . What more do you want ? Light sleepers should ask for a ( darker ) room at the back . The only thing i did not understand was : no menu-card in the restaurant ? Not for snacks , not for dinner . They do try to explain what there is available or let you take a look in the computer but it is kind of strange . Laundry Service available and Taxi can be booked to visist the Crak or cross the border to Turkey ( easy and best to Hatay ) . Most receptionists do speak some English . I would go back to stay here for sure !

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2011

We were originally planning to stay at the Park Hotel but due to maintenance there, we were directed to the Aleppo Palace. Before we checked in at the Aleppo Palace, we checked the room at the Tourist Hotel next to the Aleppo Palace and was dismayed by what they were offering for US$70. So, we decided that we will stay at the Aleppo Palace if we can get a good deal and we did - they extended an airline employee discount, which reduced the price from US$110 to US$95!

The location is awesome. You are right smack in the centre of everything. You have the main town square right in front of you and then the Souq and the Citadel is a comfortable walking distance from you. Breakfast is served at the rooftop restaurant and you get a commanding view of the square and the surrounding area while you have your sumptuous breakfast. Staff are super friendly and helpful. It sure is a blessing to have stumbled on this hotel.

We will definitely be back in November!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2010

Good hotel, great position, nice restaurant on the last floor, the room was very good.
And thanks to the helpful and nice staff.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Couldn´t think of better location in the center of City at the end of the Central Park. Fair price (from European point of view) for a hotel with doormen. Lovely view over the City from the breakfastroom/restaurant with fairly good food, very fresh and tasty vegetables.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family