“PIzza-craving-saver”

La Silapa Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 208 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Description: The New Italian & Lao restaurant in Luang Prabang. Pizza (wood fire oven), Lasagna and many Italian food (handmade) only at La Silapa,even here you can find delicious Lao food and good cocktails. Take Away available. So come to try!
Reviewed 7 July 2017

After weeks of travel in Asia, I was craving for some decent western food, esp PIZZAAAA. La Silapa was an absolute surprise - pizza baked in charcoal oven! I just ate 3 nights straight there before heading to the next stop. A BIG thumb-up for the food, price, staff and the well-decor restaurant!!!

Marco G, Owner at La Silapa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you so much Dylan for your good review and we really appreciated your opinion about our pizza wood-fire oven.
I hope to see you soon next time you come to Luang Prabang!

There are newer reviews for La Silapa Restaurant

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I've been attracted by the outside banner about the pizza, it was looking great, and it was!
For the price we paid it was a best choice to seat here.
The back garden have a cozy atmosphere, the staff was very friendly and attentive of our needs.
I came back 3 time during my week in town, to try also the local food and enjoy few beers with newly made friends.
Great value for your money

Marco G, Owner at La Silapa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you Giredue for your positive review and we really appreciated you visit our restaurant 3 times. I hope to see you again at La Silapa

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I came here twice because after my first pizza I couldn't resist to come back for one more with a different topping!
The staff is well trained, the back garden atmosphere is perfect, and after dinner I ve been hanging around here for few beers and meeting new friends!
Music selection helps create the environment to enjoy your time.
Definitely reccomended

Marco G, Owner at La Silapa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your positive review and see you next time in Luang Prabang

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Just love hanging out at this place. The firewood pizza is just outstanding and delicious! Definitely authentic Italian taste! Their Lao food is great too! Love the garden ambiance. The staff are friendly and the owner is super nice and amazing people. It's definitely worth the visit if you are in Luang Prabang. Highly recommended! =D

Marco G, Owner at La Silapa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you so much Carmen for your positive review and share your experience at La Silapa. I hope to see you again at La Silapa.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

this is an authentic italian resto selling mostly italian food. the pasta was tasty and the ingredients were all fresh. service is ok and the staff are attentive. prices are a bit high but you are paying for the imported ingredients. overall a nice place.

1  Thank jeff1955malaysia
Marco G, Owner at La Silapa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Thank you so much Jeff for your positive review. We really appreciate when our guests love our fresh italian food and they understand why sometimes the price can be a little bit high to be in Laos, mostly ingredients are imported but we have local food too like fresh Buffalo Mozzarella and Buffalo Ricotta that is delicious!
I hope to see you again at La Silapa.