“Naples in Asia”

La Silapa Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 208 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Description: The New Italian & Lao restaurant in Luang Prabang. Pizza (wood fire oven), Lasagna and many Italian food (handmade) only at La Silapa,even here you can find delicious Lao food and good cocktails. Take Away available. So come to try!
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Comprehensive Italian menu with the pastas, pizzas and meats etc., An actual chef in the kitchen. Very romantic attached courtyard area for cool drinks with friends Air-con internally. Good staff and manager named Pierre. Prices very reasonable.

1  Thank John T
There are newer reviews for La Silapa Restaurant

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Good food and very helpful staff. I went there my first day and got a lot of help about where to go and what to do.

I tried the pizza, loved it. The lao food is also really great:)

Reviewed 7 May 2016

So I've been on several holidays to Luang Prabang, Laos and I can't keep away from this place!! The food is amazing (especially the wood fired pizzas), the service is tip top and the overall atmosphere is great! I met the owners Phout and Marco the first time I visited and I can tell you now, I'll be back for sure..... Very friendly and entertaining, great people! Keep up the good work guys!! 10/10 for me!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch to get a simply carbonara. Didn't taste anything like a carbonara (typical for SEA), but definitely didn't taste good! Because I was hungry I ate it, ended up making me feel sick..

Marco G, General Manager at La Silapa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced about our food. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our service.

Regards
Marco Girelli

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

It was alright. we went in to get pizzas for lunch but they only have them during dinner time. We ended up getting something else. It was fine, nothing special.