“Best customer service in Luang Prabang - simply superb.”
Review of The Terrace

The Terrace
Ranked #48 of 241 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Discover authentic Lao and Thai cuisine at The Terrace, a memorable al-fresco dining experience beautifully set overlooking the Nam Khan River and mountains. We pride ourselves in using the freshest, most authentic ingredients and locally grown organic produce. Our menu features delicious Thai classics, Lao favourites and a delectable Western grill menu, complimented by a large selection of cocktails, fine wines and spirits. Come dine with us for a meal to remember.
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I came to the terrace while waiting for a massage at Burasari Spa (also absolutely amazing), and the Terrace service and food was soooo good that I actually decided to book at the Burasari Hotel for a few nights.

Well, I botched my booking and showed up - with all my luggage in tow - for the wrong hotel. But the guys at Burasari / The Terrace drove me for free - in a bomb vintage Mercedes - to the right location! I’ve come here several times since then because the food is delicious and the happy hour is legit. The staff’s friendliness (and perfect English) tips it over the edge.

Bottom line: Come here for an impeccable, comfortable, delicious meal, with world-class service.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Went there on my first night in LP for dinner...it was gorgous. Being by the river, you can enjoy sunset if you have an early dinner. The services were phenominal. First, I chose a table next to the patio which the waiter kindly adviced me that it was rather small for 2 people but I insisted because of the view. He happily seated me and asked if I wanted any pictures. Then, after he took some pictures for me; he reminded me happy hour is buy 1 get 1 free. After I ordered some food, he friendly chatted with me and said I look hungry (which i was lol). Then when my pinapple fried rice arrived, he told me that he asked the kitchen to prepare me a bigger portion because I was hungry! He was such a sweetheart! Not only that, he purposely set up an extra standing table next to me because the my table ran out of space as the food arrived (as what he has told me before). I thought that was really considerate and thoughtful. At the end, although the steak was kind of overcook, it was an indeed a very enjoyable dinner.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

With our familie we did a cookin lesson. Before we started the course, we went by a 50 year old Mercedes to the market to buy the ingredients.

Mr Zack, Ms Noy and Ms May gave us a great cooking class in a great atmosphere.
When we ate the food, it tasted great.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Very stylish and very classy restaurant on the more quiet Nam Khan riverside. That is really fine dining in Asia in an awesome atmosphere. Service was excellent. Food also excellent.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I cannot understand the good reviews about this restaurant...or maybe it was just a bad day. The food was at best average. The service was just terrible....food coming one plate at a time with big intervals between each plate, confused waiters etc. We cannot recommend this place, and there are clearly much better restaurants around.