“Simple and Romantic”

Ranked #4 of 220 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Price range: USD 6 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tuesday to Sunday 5PM to 10PM -- Closed On Mondays -- Take a bicycle over the Old Bridge and turn left at the next road. Ride two minutes to the corner with the temple and turn right. You will see a small white pizza sign. We are in the back yard behind Emerson English Center. Or walk over the Bamboo Bridge which operates from be up until June. If you are a group please call ahead to make a reservation. Bring an umbrella.
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The place is very nice! When you arrive there you will smell the Pizzas ;) The owner is was so kind to give us some advice where we should go in the city. The Pizza is great and you can also ask for special wishes, like extra Olives for example. It's the place for a CandlelightDinner under Palmtrees!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We decided to try this place after seeing all the good ratings on TA. What a disappointment! Very hard to find down a back street and It's just a backyard with a few tables 400,000 mozzies and the pizza was nothing special. There are many many better places to eat in LP.

6  Thank Jacknkaz
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We had to cross a bamboo bridge to get to this place, but it was well worth it. This is a tiny little place behind a school. They use candlelight to light the space, so you're eating delicious, wood fired pizza and drinking wine under the stars. Perfect for date night! They were very willing to let us go halves on our pizza - half veggie and half Hawaiian. The veggie half was full if vegetables and the crust was perfect. I would also say their house wine is probably the best house wine I've tried in Luang Prabang. I would definitely recommend this place for dinner. Brave the bridge!

1  Thank Jenn B
Reviewed 12 June 2016

We ate here three times in a week. I think (I've been in Asia for three months, don't judge!) I tried the Margherita, Pepperoni, and the Chicken Curry (45,000, and 60,000 kip respectively, I believe). The chicken curry was the best one, but all three were excellent. My boyfriend, who I regularly refer to as a pizza snob, liked all three as well. He also had the calzone, which was garlicky and delicious.

1  Thank ReishaM
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was (together with one other place in Africa) our best pizza we had in over 9 months of travelling. they really know what they are doing - and with a price of 50-60K Kip, it's great value. Very romantic setup in the garden with loads of candles. Great atmosphere and the food was mind-blowing. Absolutely great. It's a short walk from the city-centre across the bambo bridge, but you need to go there!

1  Thank Phil M