“lovely shady garden”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Food was great. My partner had Korean, I had vegetarian. Excellent service and moderate prices. The shady garden is a great place to hang out.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018

my koreen friends make me try koreen speciality,
Good experience, we stay vin garden quiet and nice decoration

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

- Easy going atmosphere by mighty Mekong
- Good choice of food at reasonable price
- Relax in good ambiance and some interesting photographs

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Nice restaurant, nine persons had a different served food, everything was good. Staff was polite, but (of course) we had a small language problem, but it's typical for this part of world.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I got the bibimbap and my partner got the tofu salad. The bibimbap was quite bland, and very dry. The egg was also very overcooked. Unfortunately the worst bibimbap I've had. I asked for some kimchi on the side, which tasted quite sour and old (I usually love kimchi!). The tofu salad looked good, and was quite good. We also got a mango shake that tasted a like unripened mango was used, and it was not cold.

Date of visit: February 2018