“lovely shady garden”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Food was great. My partner had Korean, I had vegetarian. Excellent service and moderate prices. The shady garden is a great place to hang out.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

my koreen friends make me try koreen speciality,
Good experience, we stay vin garden quiet and nice decoration

Reviewed 18 March 2018

- Easy going atmosphere by mighty Mekong
- Good choice of food at reasonable price
- Relax in good ambiance and some interesting photographs

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Nice restaurant, nine persons had a different served food, everything was good. Staff was polite, but (of course) we had a small language problem, but it's typical for this part of world.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I got the bibimbap and my partner got the tofu salad. The bibimbap was quite bland, and very dry. The egg was also very overcooked. Unfortunately the worst bibimbap I've had. I asked for some kimchi on the side, which tasted quite sour and old (I usually love kimchi!). The tofu salad looked good, and was quite good. We also got a mango shake that tasted a like unripened mango was used, and it was not cold.