USD 151
USD 147
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

USD 175
USD 97
USD 41
Embassy Inn(Karachi)
USD 140
USD 106
USD 73
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

USD 176
USD 172
Priceline
USD 61
1,005 results
All reviewspc karachimarco polopc hotelhigh tearoom servicehousekeeping staffhi teabusiness tripchinese restaurantquality of foodsmoking roompleasant stayexecutive loungefive star hotelhouse keepingchandnimr
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great restaurants on site and a delicious breakfast was included every morning. Fast service and great security. The hotel rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious. I think this hotel is definitely the best place to stay in Karachi.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PearlContinental, Hotel Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Mr. Williams,

Thank you for writing the review and sharing your experience with us. Rest assured that we will always try to further improve our services.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed at the PC here for a rather long stay. I was here for about 2 weeks, and honestly, i can honestly say that our stay was made VERY comfortable by our housekeeper Prakash. He was so kind, and asked us everyday wether we needed cleaning or anything at all. He literally always gave us extra amenities and made SURE that we were taken care of. His service was absolutely amazing, not to mention he was very very kind. He really took care of us. He asked if we needed anything at all everyday when we left our room and took care of all of our cleaning for the 2 weeks. He also did a spectacular job at the cleaning.

I really would like Prakash to get the reward he deserves for taking care of us so greatly.

In addition we had some very helpful bellmen named Mohsin sial and fameem. They were extremely helpful whenever we came hone at the end of the day from shopping, and wen we first arrived and left. They took care of us and our needs.

Very happy with service these fellows provided for us during our stay. Would go back just for this, especially Prakash!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Airport & check-in was not smooth due to a misinformation by the sales team, who booked our room. They did not communicate properly the number of guests to the transport department & also did not update the reservation desk about the number of rooms booked by us. This whole situation resulted in inconvenience at an airport & hotel check-in desk. After that everything was excellent including house keeping & room service. Staff was polite, friendly & co-operative. Overall excellent experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Haseeb,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, I would like to reiterate our commitment to provide best professional services. I am sure that sure that arrival and check-in on your future visits will also be smooth and comfortable.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Except for check-in, which was delayed as the room was not prepared on time, everything was perfect. The hotel is extremely busy so a delay is understandable, but considering that I had a confirmed booking and that I was checking in around 3pm the room should have been ready by my arrival.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Abbasi,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused due to delay in room preparation, I would like to reiterate our commitment to provide best professional services. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. I am sure that your future visits will be more pleasent.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Its was great staying for a week at PC Karachi. Staff is very courteous specially evening attendant at the Executive lounge and generally all in the Marcopolo restaurant. I often communicated with the security guys who appeared very professional indeed. Before going to the hotel, I did not think it would be better than the other hotels in the city but my mind is now changed. Its a busy and happening place and I really liked it. I saw TV and film models and my favorite cricketers. I enjoyed my stay and thanks a lot.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PearlContinental, Hotel Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. Aamir,

It is indeed a pleasure to have the International cricket back in Pakistan. We are happy to know that your like our hotel and its services.