Hospitality Inn(Lahore)
Hotels.com
USD 182
USD 137
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 155
USD 235
USD 97
Smart Hotel(Lahore)
USD 99
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Hi.
I am a businessman.every month i visit lahore for my business toure.my company recommend this hotel for my stay.but this is low class hotel.house keeping is dead slow.you ask again and again for room makeup but they still dead.
Receptionist is very uncivilized boy.
He insult yours guests.
My plane was 3 nights but i checkout this nonsense hotel.
Its very poor.rooms are heated. Ac is out of order. Staff is dead slow.
If anyone offers me free stay at sunfort hotel liberty market lahore my answer is No No No Never.
I want to stay at road side in my car but sunfort is very poor hotel.
Thanks

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We stayed in this hotel. Lahore can get very hot early in the year. We were made to stay in a room which was directly under the generator. So it was EXTRA HOT and EXTRA NOISY. We didn't sleep well at all the whole night. Despite asking again and again why the AC was not working, nobody bothered explaining that the hotel had not even started air conditioning in the whole hotel (despite the temperature being around 35 C).
The lasagne we ordered was terrible and it was damn expensive and it was too little.
The hotel bill was ridiculously high. I wonder how do such hotels get to charge a high fee for rendering a pretty bad service. So saddening.

Room Tip: If you do have to stay, make sure your room isn't under a generator! Avoid there food at all costs. Probably avoid the hotel too.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

A good budget hotel centrally located just adjacent to the famous liberty market of Lahore Pakistan. Rooms are nice and clean, breakfast is ok, but when come out from the hotel you have Lahore traditional food in front of you,try once!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Hash18
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Located in the business hub of liberty in the real heart of Lahore but a bit difficult to find for a first timer. Loads of eateries, markets, shops in walking distance. Room service was very nice although the reception guy was a bit rude and wanted me to pay the bill for eateries on the spot. Free wifi was good, huge lcd was awesome and so was the room decor. The only downside was very poorly lit room with barely any light. Otherwise the room had everything from comb to prayer mat and complimentary mineral water and fruit basket. The breakfast was great with a lot of variety from continental, English to desi cuisine. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

This was definitely better than Hospitality Inn however the only thing i missed here was a massage parlour. Apart from that, the rooms were clean, furniture was polished and neat washroom (extremely important for me).
The food was a bit expensive but i found it ok for myself. Mostly importantly its very close to the main markets in Lahore so traveling is easy and so is the job of Uber drivers in locating you.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo