Hospitality Inn(Lahore)
USD 135
USD 120
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

USD 190
USD 137
Hotels.com
USD 162
USD 117
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 155
USD 92
USD 84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

USD 184
USD 113
USD 235
USD 97
Smart Hotel(Lahore)
USD 99
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I had to stay here for one night as it was relatively close to Alama Iqbal Int Airport (approx 20 mins without traffic). The Sunfort is located at Liberty Market, a shoppers paradise and very close to M. M Alam Road a food lovers heaven.:) Please check out ''Yums'' its the best Chinese I had in Lahore/Pakistan. When I made the reservation I spoke with Zeeshan who was curt, sharp in tone and aggressive, needless to stay when we (my Uncle and I) checked in we had the misfortune of meeting Zeeshan, Sharjeel and the rest of the front office staff who were probably having a bad shift and failed to greet us or acknowledge our questions. I felt they seriously lacked basic manners and etiquette. I felt uneasy and uncomfortable standing at the reception having to endure the cold stares and silence, not a good start to the stay. However, on the bright side and after all the formalities were completed, passports and advance payments made, etc, we were escorted by Sharjeel and settled into our room. I personally loved the fresh flowers, fruit basket and the use of the facilities at the business suite were an added bonus. The room was clean, comfortable with all the usual creature comforts. An extra blanket would have been great as it was very cold. I was startled to read a message about storing valuable personal belongings with front office so obviously a few artful dodgers actively present. I stored my laptop with front office staff before heading out to dinner. Breakfast was average, porridge was awful and the pineapple and apple fruit salad looked so out of place among the puri, choley and aloo. I was very disappointed with the limited healthy options available to those who suffer from diabetes and have other medical conditions. I was the only female to eat in the restaurant and stuck out like a sore thumb. Checking out was a pain, once again the front office staff failed to spell my name correctly and wanted to charge me for drinking water. A one litre bottle of Nestle Pure Life is approx 35 rupees at the local convenience store but we charged 80 rupees for the priviledge. I would like to stay here again but might try the Pearl Continental next time for a friendlier and professional reception.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
9  Thank Lil_Miss_Sunshine75
Reviewed 28 January 2012

have stayed in many places all over the world in many IHGs or Radisons and have generally high expectations when I stay somewhere, but considering Pakistan, I would highly recommend this hotel. Stayed there in January 2012, and the service, price, house keeping were bravo. Parking could be an issue but they have valet service. Breakfast has a large variety as well.

Room Tip: Walk in rates are generally lower than advance booking or website rates.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Waleedbin
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Great rooms, food, service, location, safety, and friendliness. Would stay here again !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BBB2
Reviewed 21 October 2008

I often stay at this hotel on business visits to Lahore and highly recommend it.

Rooms are very large spacious with all facilities. Free LAN connection in each room as well.

Breakast buffet is decent with both local and continenal dishes on the menu...a'la carte menu is also good.

Location is excellent..right in the heart of Liberty Market..which is close to supermakets and also for shopping.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Warren F
Reviewed 25 June 2008

I just came back from 8 days in Lahore, my friend, a local Lahori booked the hotel for me and I was surprised to read that the posted rate is Rs 9,000 as I got a rate of Rs 4,500, which my friend has negotiated for me. I guess since he is Lahori it was easier for him to negotiate the price than it would be for a foreigner, as the Lahoris try to rip off foreigner at every step! :(

what I found the most brilliant thing about the hotel was how personally I felt treated by the staff. Everyone knew my name and room number, everyone says good morning, miss, how are you on the corridor, even if its just the maintanence guys painting the walls. I did not once had to ask for my key, the moment I got out the lift the key was handed to me. which is 1st class treatment in my opinion. My friends have been recognized and well greeted and treated. They even recognized my friend's driver who would pick me up every day and inform me about his arrival. Which I found amazing! He just had to pull in outside the hotel and they would call my room to tell me that my car was outside.

I felt very well looked after and very safe.
One night my friend came over who has not been seen with me in the hotel before and stayed for a while and it was getting late, maybe around 10ish..the reception guy called in and my friend picked up the phone, assuming it was our other friend calling, so the receptionist told him that men were not allowed in ladies' rooms after 10pm or so. We then shortly after left the hotel anyway for dinner.
When I came back later that evening I got a call from the reception telling me that they had called in and that it was just for my own safety and they just wanted to reassure that this man was my friend and that everything was ok.

First I thought they were being nosy and should not interfere with my personal life but later I did realize how concerned they were and how safe they made me feel at that moment. As especially as a white, foreign woman staying in a hotel by herself is probably not the best thing to do, moreso not in pakistan.
But the Sunfort Hotel gave me all the comfort and security I needed.

I checked in into the hotel at 5am and the staff was incredibly friendly, bringing my luggage into my room, asking whether I needed anything for the night. Very caring indeed!

To our disadvantage the lift didnt work at time of check in, so my friend who had an injured foot had to climb up the stairs to the reception, but I guess that was the time of the power cut.
Talking of which, the speed of the generators was incredible, even though the power cuts of like 4or5 times a day, the generators activate within seconds, so you are never left in the dark for long.

The internet which is complimentary I could not have used as I didnt have a laptop with me, but I consider it as 1st class service!
And didnt expect it in Pakistan at all.

The service was just amazing. In my life I have been to many many hotels, especially in Europe, ranging from middle class to top notch hotels, but I have never in my life experienced such a wonderful service.
The staff is highly concerned about the well-being of their guests.

House keeping is just fabulous, the rooms where tip top! Every day! They even called in to ask whether I was happy with the room make-up. They put fresh fruit baskets in the room every day, fresh flowers in the bathroom and the living room. New towels and new bathrobes every day. They probably changed the sheets every day! They even lined up my large number of shoes in neat rows every day along the wall...which I find very sweet! :)

At night time around 10pm house keeping knocks on the door asking whether you want to have your bed made for the night and if there is anything you need for the night.

They come and ask you in the morning whether you have anything for the laundry or dry cleaning.

Room service was very efficient and very quick, I never used the restaurant, not even for breakfast and always had it in my room (not that I didnt want to, but I just couldnt get out of bed before 10am....) which was brought within 10 minutes and always with fresh, delicious juices. The only bad thing was the simplicity of the breakfast, which was quite dull and the same jams every single day (apple and...gosh...I forgot!) this I thing they could vary I lil bit more!

the rooms are well airconed, and can be regulated to own preferences. one of the posts here read that the aircon blows directly, I had that problem while sitting on the bed watching TV, the aircon just blew directly at me, but then you can easily redirect it by moving the blades and send the air into a different direction.

the rooms are well designed, very comfortable and cosy. with enough storage space and a mini bar at very good prices.

Telephone rates are great, even to mobiles.

the bathrooms are well equipped with bathrobes, the usual shampoo, shower gel (which doesnt smell too great, tho - so do bring your own), a hairdrier, dental kit, sewing kit, Q-tips, komb, shower cap...the usual stuff...
the water temperature and pressure were great! better than in some houses in London! :)

Should I ever go back to Lahore will I definately stay at the Sunfort again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Anna28217