I have to say I disagree with most of the comments below and we were also there in April. We were in a newly refurbished room which was spotlessly cleaned every day, which has 2 rooms, one for the 3 kids and one for us. Food was pretty good quality and varied, but fruit was limited to oranges and apples.
Staff were very good, though hotel kids club (not Thomson) was poor and there was limited activity for kids between 7 and 11. however, the kids made great friends with other kids so it wasn't much of a problem.
You do get hassled on the beach, but a firm but polite no thanks was enough and after a few days this stopped.
Waiting staff were great, tipping is part of the culture so that goes a long way.
Indoor pool is a bit grim, but far warmer than the outdoor pool! There was some poo in the
pool, but it was removed when it was pointed out, what else could be done?
Probably graded correctly, between 3 and 4 stars.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your JAZ Tour Khalef Thalasso & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso Hotel Sousse
- Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso And Spa
- Marhaba Tour Khalef Sousse
- Marhaba Tour Khalef Hotel Sousse
- Tour Khalef Hotel