See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I cannot rate this hotel high enough. It is a family run business and used by locals too. Says it all for me,when in Rome find out where they eat and drink!
It doesn't cost a fortune and there is no bells and ribbons.
It is clean, comfortable and welcoming to all.
Your bed is clean the water is hot and the food is good.
All the staff are couteous and helpful.

Room Tip: My choice would be a room overlooking the pool, gets more sun on the balcony. Especially useful in Winter months.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2015

We were there at March 2015, too cold for beach vacation, we had couple days of nice weather there. I think the hotel is ok for what you pay for. It's not five stars, we knew what we were going to get. And I think it was nice.
Rooms were always clean, cleaners did great job. Sure the rooms are a bit shabby but we were there only sleeping, so it didn't bother us. Sometimes the shower came only lukewarm water.
At nigh the room was freezing, but there was blankets at the closet. Our balcony was facing the street, but street noises didn't bother us. Our room was on the same floor as the breakfast was served.
Breakfast is very simple, but took hunger away. Hotel is near beach and town. There were a lot of really nice restaurants nearby. The swimming pool water was way too cold for swimming, but we spent time on the pool deck.
Hotel restaurant was ok too, except for onion soup.
Staff at the reception was a bit rude, except for the one man. Too bad I don't remember his name, he was wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tiia-Maria L
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

It is not the best hotel but cheapest for sure. It is not really clean but we stay for one night only as we only travel through Tunisia.
Receptionist is rude all the time we sleep there so we have been searching other cheap hotels too

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex7911
Reviewed 4 June 2015

The dirtiest rooms I have ever been in my life. Fan was not working, so we've been freezing at nights.
Far away from town centre - around 30 minutes walk.
Rude staff, asking for tips.
Poor wifi.
Cheap, but not worth it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Agnieszka W
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed there this month and I enjoyed my stay. Staff are nice and friendly. Room was nice and clean, and done every day. Breakfast was the same every day but nice and fresh. I will b staying there again.thank you to all the staff.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo