“Yummy”
Review of Jars & Jazz

Jars & Jazz
Ranked #36 of 1,307 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: USD 4 - USD 20
Description: American and soul food with the greatest jazz hits, and live music every week.
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

It has a great view, special jazz mood, very very delicious food and everything is just Yumm! The staff are cool and no much waiting, I'd still recommend it for breakfast rather than dinner though..! it is pricey,but worth it.

1  Thank Basma Adel S

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Tried this place for the first time last month - Jan 2017 & I LOVED it. Food is excellent and service is good and the view of the sea is super super amazing, I'm still taken by it. Even though I was sitting on a table away from the view I still appreciated.

I went there with my husband on our last trip to Alex, we had only limited time before taking our train back to Cairo, and we wanted to end our small vacation with a new experience and thank God it was a great one.

I didn't want to risk when I ordered so I got a barbecue burger & bacon and it was as good as a burger gets, juicy and flavored and perfectly done, the bread was a bit grilled and it was nice and crunchy, sesame seeds made it wonderful with the tiny pickles & the sauce, it came with fries & ketchup.

My husband tried Jamaican chicken & shrimp with pineapples and it was heavenly, it came with rice and its own sauce and fried bananas, it was different but worth trying. We shared the food and we were both happy with our meals.

Over all its recommended and it was really worth trying and sure enough next time I visit Alex I'll go there a few times.
Concerning the prices VS. Food are great, you get a nice portion and you will be well fed and you will pay as much as you'd in a mid-range place maybe even less. We paid around 150EGP with tax and service included. Waiter was very nice and helpful, we told him we need our food fast coz of the train and he was already holding it in his hands, place is clean and artistic and dont forget the view of the sea.

3  Thank Asya K
Reviewed 2 January 2017

It's a lovely place and atmosphere, i went there on the day of my engagement and the staff were very helpful and they served us a congratulation dish as a lovely gift.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Chicken rolls was fantastic, it is more like cordon blue but more crispy/tasty.

It deserves a visit 4 sure

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I love eating at Jars and Jazz. The service is always quick, friendly, and helpful and the food is always hot and tastes great! I have to say that, for western food, this may be my favourite restaurant in Alexandria. Specifically, I seriously recommend the wings here. They are as good as any I have ever had (and I've had many!). Always enjoy our visits to Jars and Jazz!

1  Thank Jed L