All reviews animation team huge pool mohamed gad teatro restaurant quiet area amazing pool borg el arab special thanks close to the airport nice hotel pool view food and beverage f b enjoyed my stay many thanks main restaurant executive lounge
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to go..the stuff was very helpful and very friendly...doing their best to please you Heba ..Ola ..Dina ..Alaa ..Sherif ..Sondos. Islam...thx to every one..Wonderful Spa ..well organized..very clean..best stuff ever..Heba...Sabah...Mai...

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KarimHelmyGM, General Manager at Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear M. Amal S,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria King’s Ranch and for taking the time to write your feedback. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated so much the services presented by our team which I have shared with them.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Alexandria King’s Ranch in the near future.

sincerely

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel & Comfortable rooms.The Room is spacious and very clean .My three kids enjoyed the place.All the staff members are very welcoming.I would like to thank Mr Mohamed Gad , Mr Esmat & Mr Sherif Azzam in the restaurant.This is the first visit and it won’t be the last .

Trip type: Travelled with family
KarimHelmyGM, General Manager at Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear M. Marwa M

It is a pleasure to learn that you were pleased with your stay with us and that we succeeded to make your experience at Hilton Alexandria King’s Ranch a memorable one.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The stuff are very helpful and friendly ,they are doing their best to make us comfortable, and welcoming they are always smiling especially sherif azzam and Kariman ezz Eldin and Alaa Ashraf (guest relation) and really great variety of food

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Shady M.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect place for families, utilizing the indoor pool, jaccuzzi, kids area and variant food options.
The stuff is amazing, proffessional and helpful in all aspects.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone in need for vacation outside the hassle of Alexandria.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I am encouraging everyone to come and enjoy the time here, where its very suitable and near for people living in Cairo/ Alex and also for foreigners... every single activity here is remarkable starting with the check in welcoming, room, food, pool, etc...

• Trip type: Travelled with family