stayed at hotel for 1 night in april 2012
fantastic hotel with a great location
checked in at hotel in the afternoon, check in was reasonably efficient
the rooms are comfortable
the breakfast spread was good but
breakfast service was deplorable
staff seemed to be preoccupied
breakfast tables not serviced.
the hotel is well maintained (by who, i am not sure)
the doorman donot even look at you unless they receive a tip
free wifi in the foyer
the four seasons hotel is in a better location if you want to do shopping
the helnan palestine hotel is situated in a park and overlooks the castle , which is its prime selling point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is The civic & social center of Alexandria, known for its commitment to excellence in service & hospitality,The hotel is a five star deluxe hotel, situated in a unique location and embracing the Mediterranean and providing harmonious scenery. The vast magnificent gifts of nature, 350 acres of gardens and golden sandy beaches surround its bay. The hotel faces one of the most famous historical landmarks in Alexandria, "Royal Palace" which was once the site where the late Egyptian royal family vacationed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Helnan Palestine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helnan Palestine Alexandria
- Helnan Palestine Hotel Alexandria