See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I have visited this place a lot with my family, it's quiet, a bit of an old-people's place, and has a very nice view. They serve breakfast and lunch (lunch is not included in the room fees), both are really nice and fresh, and feel like home-made. The place is pretty old, with it's owner Mr Talaat, who is very decent and always willing to help.
My last visit was with some friends, the rooms were not as clean as always, so the stay wasn't the best, but we were staying in the second floor - a bit messy. All my previous visits were great, so can't complain.

Room tip: Usually the 3rd floor is the best (where the reception is) and always take front rooms - besy views. Do not stay in the 2nd floor very messy
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

It is quite good for a budget hotel, very good location, clean rooms and excellent view.

What you need to put in mind as a guest is that the hotel doesn't offer towels, so you need to bring your own and that some rooms don't have private bathrooms (some does). So make sure you state your preference while doing the reservation.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2016

the hotel in a very good location in Alexandria, the service is not so good but it is OK,
the view from the balconies is wonderful, directly by the sea, the price is mid-average not so cheap and not so expensive,the breakfast is great.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2016

As the title says, without exaggeration; because of the staff at this hotel I have experienced what is arguably the worst night of my life so far. Staff is NOT allowed to knock on people's doors at 2am in the morning and act like moral police, demanding to see IDs. The staff member at hand was extremely rude and made several insinuations about my private life! When told to apologise for another situation where he would not fix the flush which was creating a terrible noise at 4am in the morning, he told us to "deal with it until the manager arrives in the morning," he simply EXPLICITLY refused to apologise. We spent 5 hours fighting at that hotel, guests were scared to death that the knocking was an attack. When the manager finally arrived, he himself apologised but took it very lightly that we wanted the staff member himself to apologise. Without doubt, the worst hotel and the worst service.

Do not go there, it will ruin your trip to Alexandria.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I spent one night at this motel in Alexandria and had the worst experience ever. We were three female friends (one from Egypt and two from Denmark) sharing one room. We went to bed around 1 am and after two hours a staff from the hotel knocked heavily on our door. As scared as we got we didn't open the door. He kept knocking on our door and asked us all to come out and show our ID's. He kept yelling until we opened the door and completely ruined our sleep. He was suspicious that we had a male sleeping over. I have never in my life felt my privacy was invaded as it did this night. We approached the staff and they didn't take it serious and was just laughing and not professional at all! Wow, they really ruined an otherwise amazing trip to Alexandria

Date of stay: October 2016