“Good food in central location”
Review of Taverna Sarbului

Taverna Sarbului
Ranked #66 of 315 Restaurants in Brasov
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We chose Taverna Sarbului in Brasov because we are fond of serbian food, especially the pljeskavica. Even though the meal was good, the pljeskavica was a disappointment, it was hard as rock and bland, far from what we had in other serbian places we tried in the past. The other mains and the side dishes were delicious (try the varza calita). Service was professional and fast.

1  Thank Travel2ins

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurant in Brasov. Located at the entrance in old center in Brasov have very good meal and a great service.

1  Thank Daniel968
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Searching for a pkace to eat with my family beside the well beaten locations, I tryed this one on the pedestrian waljway in Brasov old center. Very good location, but very high prices in comparison with what they offer as dishes and the neighbouring restaurants. Taking something very simple(soup and pork) I found the taste as decent, nothing fancy and special to offer. I would not return there as it seems to be just paying extra for...location

Reviewed 12 July 2017

very tasty food and very big portions
kind waiters
very very kind and for sure the best manager Raluca G
You can also celebrate your birthday in the cafe-bar part of the restaurant ( I did it and it was a big succes!)

1  Thank Ionela M
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

It's a great place to have some tasty food if you're in Brasov.

On average, I would say it's on the expensive side, for a Romanian restaurant, but the food is lovely. We had the meat platter and it actually fed 5 of us (menu said it feeds 3!) as it was huge.

I'd love to visit again!

1  Thank Oana F