See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Visited Villa Bran during a day trip with my extended family. Very nice. The grounds are very clean and quiet. The Villas are very new looking and well maintained. The restaurant is wonderful. Some of the best Romanian food we have had anywhere. The entire area is very green, quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Vila_Bran, Public Relations Manager at Vila Bran, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you so much! :)

Reviewed 15 December 2016

It is a great place for family. There are activities for kids all day long, so if your kid is happy you will get a chance to relax. The complex of villas offers many outdoor playgrounds, but also indoor places for kids to play, a movie theatre where they play movies or shows, riding, pools, spa. Great view and clean rooms. For us is the fourth time we come here.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Clean rooms with a great view ... quiet and dreamy atmosphere , as I said in other posts , an exceptional place in which common sense , professionalism and willingness of staff to falls upon all things and activities in this complex!
If you do not like a piece of meat in a huge dish , here is where traditional Romanian food excels as both a quality and quantity!
Excelent..excelent ... I have written in previous posts ... Our opinion and believe that any description would be superfluous ... nice ... rustic but elegant ... a large complex but so overcrowded .. .revenim every time we have the opportunity and responsibility throughout recommend this location !

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AnaMariaMarculescu
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

This is a large complex of villas and other amenities.
I was there for a team building and due to the activities we got to do quite some exploring.
It has quite a lot in terms of activities and the staff will gladly assist you in making your stay comfortable and fun. They have: archery, outdoor angry birds, horse rides, duck fishing, several pools, sauna, massage, etc.
They feature a rustic traditional restaurant in.the middle of the complex with good, reasonably priced food.
The complex has several villas, a theatre, nice gardens, a mini zoo, several themed parks.
The conference room.I found it lacking. Pillars in the middle, really Spartan and uninviting.
The rooms were not to die for either. Kitsch is the style that describes them best, but they were clean, spacious and warm.
All in all I recommend it for everything except the rooms.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

We had a great time at Vila Bran and they have upgraded us to bigger room which we thought it was great. When we got to the room we realised that me and my boyfriend had to sleep in 2 separates single beds which were put together. Also the bathroom had no shower gel, just a small soap. Apart from that the service at the restaurant were good and the waiters were great. Also I would like to add that more activities for couples without children would be great so we can get the same value for the money. Thank you

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple