Casa Cranta(Brasov)
USD 80
Priceline
All reviewsbudget travellersstar hotelstayed hereeur5kmtvfridge
Reviewed 7 November 2017

A very pleasant surprise this hotel. We payed 25 Eur for a double room with breakfast included. Cozy, clean, kind girl and helpful at the reception desk, well value for money. I recommend it more than some of the three star hotels I've seen.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kathya13
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

For a two stars hotel we had a pleasant surprise! Very clean! We only stayed for one night but it was warth it! We also had a tv! It has no food service but you can eat near by in town or from the supermarket. We recommend!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandru S
Reviewed 25 September 2016

fairly clean room, friendly staff and a good parking just in front. besides, you get place to sit and write something in your room, which seems not to be a standard in similar hotels.
on the other side: quite far from the centre.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marcin w
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 2 nights and it was ok.I was unlucky when i picked the room because my room was smelling a little bit(my other colleagues wasn't).All in all the hotel offers you a place to sleep and that's it.No luxury anymore.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ionutz T
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I was really impressed with the quality of this low cost hotel. I would recommend it for a short weekend trip at Brasov, as we had. Very good value for money.

Pros: clean rooms, necessary facilities (TV, mini fridge), quiet area, proper heating for winter season, close to Carrefour supermarket

Cons: a bit far from the center, bad small in rooms (we solved this problem with a hanging car perfume), sheets & mattresses a bit old, parking lot full at arrival

There were some minuses with the services but I can't complain because it's a 2 stars hotel. No maid came in our stay to take the trash out or to bring new toiletries, but we had a short stay.

Advice: If you are a couple ask for a double bed. We had twins and it was a bit disturbing. We were told twin beds can be merged into one, but it is not true. The beds won't stick together.

Room Tip: Higher floors rooms are less noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple