“Disappointing attitude”

Cofetarie La Vatra Ardealului
Ranked #2 of 16 Dessert in Brasov
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

They were not polite at all. I’ve took some napkins considering I have a 2 year baby and they said I took too much(4?) and grab the napkins from my hand

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Even thou is not large the cakes are just delicious. The cream is real, the prices are decent for the quality of the offer. I have discovered by mistake this place and there is one which is respecting the traditional way to make sweets by any kind. Go there, you will not regret.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The taste of the products and the professionalism of the employees kept Vatra Ardealului in our top priorities in Brasov... Now just the names remain of the products of old...

1  Thank Stefan G
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We use to eat great cakes here 2-3 years ago, but as I undestand the chef from that time left and the people that are at Vatra Ardealului now really don’t know how to bake. We ate “savarina” and “ecler”, I do not like to exagerate, but they were discusting! I never in my life ate such bad sweets. Do yourself a favor and eat somewhere else. They clearly take advantage of tourists and don’t care for quality sweets or even good taste for that matter. You should be closed!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We order a birthday cake for a friend and we were very disappointed. This place is not what use to be. When we got there I was told that the cake ended up little bit bigger that we order and we had to pay more. We try they’re cakes and pastries
and some had a strange taste, I can say that had some days on the shelf. The owner was very rude with a customer almost pushing him out the store...and was Christmas...
I will not recommend this place to a friend.