All reviews continental style breakfast buffet is great location old town quiet street place to stay train station taxi
Reviewed 8 October 2012

A great value-for-money option in terms of proximity to old Brasov. We stayed in their 'apartment' for roughly $65, which was quite spacious with a bedroom and kitchen. Furniture and kitchen/bathroom equipment were far from new, but in very good condition and clean. So nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Viktor_Viktoriia
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We stayed a couple of nights and I really think the ratings of this place depends on the room you get. The first night they were nearly full, so we had to stay in the apartment. This is really nice - bedroom, living room and small kitchen for 230 lei. My only complaint was that the bed is too soft for my taste. Second night the apartment had been booked so we were moved to a double. We got a double on the third floor which only had a skylight as a window. It was ok, but at 220 lei a night, no comparison to the apartment. Also, it got quite hot and the "air conditioner" is a noisy machine that does not really cool the room. So, if you were staying the the apartment, no doubt this place would get 4 or even 5 stars. The double with no window except the skylight is not so good though.

Other good things - the wifi is good and free; the place is very clean and comfortable; the staff are friendly and quite helpful; breakfast - buffet style - is fine in my opinion; location is very good.

Things to be careful about - there is lots of dog dirt in the streets in the area.

In summary, if you can,see the room before deciding.

Room Tip: Look first.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night during an 8 night European rail journey which we organised ourselves.
The hotel was a short taxi journey from the main station (cost £2.50) and is in a fantastic location. Within a few minutes walk you are in the main square which is central to all the main sites. The foot of Mount Tampa and the cable cars are also just a few minutes walk.
The hotel is very good. Our room was very well equipped and we had the best night's sleep of our journey here. Food was lovely. Staff were very helpful; allowing us early access to our room and also accommodating our need for luggage storage during the second day. Staff spoke English and we were made to feel very welcome.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to any potential guests - I believe this would suit any type of tourist (individual, family etc) due to the close proximity to attractions.
We would certainly return without doubt.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn2011
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This is very close to the main square and all the central attractions. We had a reasonable size room which was quite comfortable. Both bedroom and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was OK. Staff we met were OK. They prefer payment in local currency or euro.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CaseyBe
Reviewed 30 May 2012

my friend and I stayed 3 nights at Hotel Natural March 2012. We had an apartment with a separate bedroom ( king bed) and a fold out twin in the living room. The hotel is immaculate. The breakfast was wonderful. Marion was so friendly and gave us great information. Poppi ( the owner ) was very gracious and I complimented him on having such a clean hotel. It was non-smoking - which was so nice. This hotel is located 2 blocks from the square, and the black church and the main shopping area. Wonderful location, wonderful owner, and if I go back to Brasov - this is where I will stay. It could not have been any nicer. Marion called for our taxi to the train station - super accomodating this hotel was !

Room Tip: The apartment was great - having a kitchen, and a refrigerator was wonderful.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends