See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Really recommending this hotel for a stay in Sibiu!!!
Nice staff, very helpful, always there for you with a smile.....
Clean and wide rooms, good sleep, air-conditioned, clean bathrooms, enjoyable shower...
Delicious breakfast!
Newly built hotel, really lovely!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

I have visited Stefani for almost a year and i must say they really know how to colaborate with their costomers.
All the employers are în a good mood and always try to make The best of your staing there. Once, i wanted some fruits, and after a long day at work, when i went în my room they had already sended ME a bowl of fresh fruits,without even asking, Free of charge. That mare my Day so good job Stefani.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel. Spacious room, very clean, the service was good. Definitely very good value for money. The only weaknes is that is 10 minutes drive from the center (so you should take a cab to get in the center).

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2015

I spent 2 nights at Hotel Stefani, me and my wife, and everything was great, i liked the rooms, and the food and services was greate. The staff always answered too our requests very fast. It is a big plus that you have a parking lot.
I will come back with pleasure any time.

Room Tip: nice rooms
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We stayed before in this hotel so traveling through Sibiu we choose to stay for one night.

The hotel is nice and clean, the room was big an comfortable. The restaurant food including the breakfast was very good. The hotel has a parking space with surveillance.

Room Tip: We had a double room at first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family