See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2015

I just got back from staying 3 nights at this hotel (second week of August). I checked in and got to my room and couldn't get the air conditioner to work. I called the front desk and the young girl working the front desk acted like she couldn't speak English. I took a picture of the air conditioner with my phone and brought it back down to the front desk for the receptionist to see what I was referring to and she told me in English that it wouldn't be fixed until the next day. I asked to change rooms and she told me that it wasn't possible. As I sat in the lobby I then watched her check in two Romanian couples into other rooms confirming that she was lying. I went to bed that night with the room thermostat reading 89 degrees. The next day I asked when they air conditioner would be fixed and the receptionist played stupid and hung up the phone on me. Needless to day they never fixed the air conditioner. Two days later I had a fried arrive (Romanian Friend) and he asked if they had another room available and they told him yes (right after telling me that "it isn't possible". Once we caught the front desk girls in this lie they proceeded to allow me to switch rooms into a room with Air Conditioning. Once I got into my new room the hot water didn't work. The front desk staff should be fired. The wifi only works in the lobby and they turn off all of the lights in the halls after dark so bring a flashlight.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

The room is quite good, pretty big, has all the equipment needed, including wifi. The bad points are for the rude receptionist: we were a group of 4 and we were having a laugh in the lobby while another one was dealing with the reservations & getting the keys to our rooms. Out of nowhere, the receptionist asks "is there something to laugh about?". And we were like wth - is it not allowed to laugh in the lobby or what? And she repeated that twice... it was akward - we felt unwelcomed & its most certainly not the way to treat your guests!
Other than this, the morning after we were awaken by the noise in the hallway. Also, the hotel is situated near the railway so you can hear some trains.
Yet, the room is really comfy so, if you can stomach the receptionist & the railway situation, then go for it.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lavinia C
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

That's one of the first lines that the receptionist said to us when we were laughing while waiting to check in and which we found inappropriate. We stayed here for a night and the room was big and clean, the shower was in need of some minor repairs. The place was quiet and nice. The hotel has it's own parking place and it's not far from city center (by taxi).

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mihai B
Reviewed 9 August 2015

My business stay at this hotel was good, we ate here three nights due to working late and the food and service was good. Breakfast was fine with a cereal, cold and hot options. Only criticisms were that that the mini bar was not restocked during a four night stay and room cleaning was sporadic. WiFi was slow and unreliable at times.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment with one other couple. The apartment is very modern and well furnished (except for the kitchen which did not have much in the way of dishes, utensils, etc.). But, the restaurant is good so we did not need to cook. The location was good for us because we had a car and there was secure parking, but the location is probably not within walking distance of the old town.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple