“Best sea food and excellent location”
Review of The Sea Terrace

The Sea Terrace
Ranked #9 of 327 Restaurants in Varna
Price range: USD 3 - USD 24
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My favorite restaurant in town. Been here many times on all different occasions. So far never failed me for the quality of the food and service. One of my favorite dishes here is roasted octopus and this last time we also had an excellent wine suggested by our server to go with it...

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We love this place. We have all our special dates here. Offers great quality of service and food. Best location and atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Met friends here one night and had booked to eat elsewhere the following night, but cancelled in order to return to The Sea Terrace. The food was very good, but it was the overall ambience of the place, the friendliness of the staff and the service that made both evenings such a joy.
Service was prompt, put never pushy, and if you can get a seat on the balcony overlooking the sea, that is a real bonus.
A real treat.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Ordered several dishes, one of which was "young bluefish". After some time, I was served 7 very small fishes, so I approached the waitress that served me, and asked if this is the correct order. She answered me directly: "yes, you ordered "young bluefish"". I acknowledged that, but pointed that I've got served with several tiny fishes, and not one (young) fish, as I was expecting. Her answered shocked me: "this is the young fish", it says young fish in the menu, and that's what you ordered. I tell her: "fine, but I was expecting for 1 fish on the plate, not several tiny", and she continues to shock me "the menu.. you've ordered..". I try to explain her, that I'm not a fish expert, and she didn't mention that the dish will be served like this, and after a while I'm starting to loose my temper, and simply ask her to change this dish, but she answers straight and short - NO.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We come here on regular basis, because we enjoy both the view and the food so much! The staff is always polite and ready to answer questions and give recommendations and the menu is honestly the best, with the Green salad with seafood, coconut shrimps and lavander panna cotta being my go-to orders every time. Also, they have the best gluten-free bread I've ever tasted. I am in love with this place and will always come back for more.