All reviewshidden pearlprivate beachfamily hotelair congolden sandsroom was cleanvalentinviolettaremoteseatv
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Dont go there. It is a family running bussiness who steals your money when you are out of your rooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once we left the room and went down to Varna,the owners entered the room and steal our money twice.we told them to call police but they refuse to do.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Please for real relax
People and very nicely
Amazing View from balcony
Restorant is OK
Nice small hotel on the beach
Beach is good and clean.
My daughter is was very happy !
We will comback :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My friend and I stayed at the Morski Briag for 4 nights and we thought it was great. It was a big bonus for us being so close to the beach! It was fantastic to eat (a tasty!) breakfast and hear and see the waves every morning. Our room was clean and had everything you would need for a short break: extra towels, a TV, good air con and a mini-fridge. The staff were really friendly and welcoming. The biggest downside was that my friend and I booked a twin room and were given a double as apparently they don't have twin rooms... Do keep this in mind if twin beds are necessary! OH and it can be tricky to find as there at NO SIGNS on the main road but otherwise I would really recommend a stay at the Morski Briag.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is a family hotel located directly on the beach. The family running the hotel (Violeta and Valentin) do everything to make you feel at home. The room was clean, the food was like homemade, drinks were cold... You are falling asleep listening to the sea and getting awake by the sunrise.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

The location is good. We could travel to Varna every other day. Room clean and comfy. Great breakfast and very pleasant hosts. Wish I could have stayed longer and would definitely stay again! Fine choise for family vacation

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family