“Tasty food and friendly service!”

La Pastaria Dragoman
Ranked #14 of 325 Restaurants in Varna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018

We visited the restaurant a couple of times for dinner during our summer holiday in Varna. Me and my spouse appreciated the authenticity of Italian food served, since... we looove Italian food in general! The place is quiet and not busy like the restaurants on the beach alley and the port. That's why you can see a lot of locals and regular, loyal customers in there, and you don't need to wait hours to get your food. Our waiter (Hristo) was one of the most friendly and professional servers I met across Varna this summer. I especially noticed the quality of service in La Pastaria, because I have never been so disappointed by the general level of service in Varna like I am this summer!

2  Thank Rossi B

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We needed to find a good place to eat lunch while visiting Varna and found La Pastaria - and we were not disappointed. I had a spinach salad (La Pastaria salad with goat cheese, very delicious!), my boyfriend had a pasta carbonara (also good) and our daughter had the pasta bolognese, which she also liked very much. The staff was very nice and the place was clean and good looking. On top of that, it wasn't very expensive either! I can recommend eating here.

1  Thank KirstineA5
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Saw this place on TripAdvisor and gave it a go. Tucked away up a back street was probably why it was quiet on a Thursday night when the town was very busy. Food was ok but the service was so slow, the gents serving seemed to more concerned with themselves than the customers. Going out for a cigarette at one point. Food was tasty and good prices but not sure I would go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

A nice simple little restaurant that do pizza and pasta. Food was good. Nothing special. Waitress clearly hated her job. Great value for money. Some decent vegetarian options. Also you can ask for gluten free pasta.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Although the atmosphere is lovely, and the service was EXCELLENT, the food was just "OK". Management compensated us & apologized for the two dishes which were not to our liking, and prepared substitute dishes asap - but the experience of having TWO unsatisfactory dishes was a bummer. The service was exceptional though, and it was an upbeat atmosphere, so maybe we will give it another chance....