“Great pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere of the restaurant is amazing.. the service is perfect pand food is simply great. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Sdcby

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I ate here on last Saturday, the food was okay, but the service (English speaking ppl) was excellent and I felt comfortable to do my studying there with my laptop. It has very trendy decoration, I really loved it. I only tried pasta from the menu, the price list is on their web page. Convenient prices I'd say.

1  Thank sansku4
Reviewed 6 March 2018

If Italian cuisine strikes your fancy, LA PASTARIA DRAGOMAN Restaurant is definitely worth checking out. It’s just a quick walk from where we stayed (Splendid Boutique Hotel), we enjoyed a Pasta Al forno and another pasta dish, all fresh and tasty.
Servise is freindly , quick and with a smile.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere
Amazing menus
Pleasant staff that spoke English.
We had 5 amazing deserts and wonderful coffee.
Totally recommend

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place. Clean. Quiet. The food was tasty. The personnel well trained and very responsive and also speak English.