“Excellent choice and quality of food.”
Review of Red Canape

Red Canape
Ranked #16 of 327 Restaurants in Varna
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Red Canape is an urban restaurant, capturing the pulse of the day. Active - because we care, relaxing - after work, friendly - when you're together, trendy - because we cook with imagination. Red Canape will welcome you - without looking at its watch, will invite you - free of comments about your style and will make feel really comfortably - like in canapé. In this case - Red Canape! Red Canape is different. Just like you.
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Cosy setting with only one courtyard table. Good choice of menu. George, the waiter is a real star and looked after us beautifully each time we went.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Adorable detached interior, leaving room for privacy. I would recall the wild meat hash browns, vibes and attentive service. A high class place.

1  Thank 218janv
Reviewed 28 May 2018

If you want amazing food combined with excellent service and design... This is one of the places in Varna

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This place is always mentioned when fancy restaurants are being discussed, so I decided to reserve a table for me and my girlfriend. First thing we were impressed by was the interior, I found out that I love modern-vintage design. The food quality was fitting for it's prices. You definitely have to try the T-bone. 5/5 will visit again.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice design, very good service, very good taste. Clean, modern, smokers friendly. Not to pricy.