All reviews superior room leopard print sofa bed breakfast room would stay again excellent breakfast walking distance town centre stayed here for nights old town rooms are large tv city bulgaria bordello furniture
Reviewed 23 September 2018

we stayed here for 3 nights in a suite on the 9th floor

pros :
staff very friendly with some half decent english
room decor was very bordello chic
good location
great views
a very comfortable bed we had great sleeps

cons
smell of drains from the bathroom
Lift was slow and only 1 worked
generally things felt a little tired
Breakfast buffet was poor,decent selection but coffee machine was very odd,we went once and didnt bother after that

housekeeping? did a great impression of the invisible man,maybe its just me but I kinda expect some clean towels once a day

overall not a bad place but I wouldnt rush back

Room tip: high rooms have great views
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located next to a big mall. The staff are very friendly and speaks relatively good English. The rooms are very big and extremely comfortable. Big bath room, wide and comfortable bed. Amazing breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2018

The hotel has a very good location. Upon arriving we were met by a friendly receptionist. Check-in was fast. We were upgraded to a superior room which was a nice detail. Only one of 3 lifts was working and was quite slow. The room was big and had a great view. Decoration was somewhat peculiar - walls in different shades of orange, orange floor, violet curtains, doors and furniture in several shades of brown, golden sofa and an armchair in leopard print. One of the beds was very comfortable, the other one was impossible to sleep in. It desperately needed a change of the mattress. I put the spare duvet double folded between the mattress and the sheet in order to be able to sleep without feeling totally uncomfortable. The fitted carpet needed a change too or at least a through cleaning. Breakfast was not good at all.

Room tip: higher floors have a great view
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dolvamar
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I adore this hotel. All the staff is very polite and helpful. The breakfast included was very well cooked and delicious. I had an amazing experience there and will stay in the hotel again for sure. I highly recommended to stay in this hotel if you are visiting Plovdiv.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The hotel is nice. It's a little strange in the beginning with its colours, but it is interesting. The hotel stuff was very kind and gave me a better room for the same price. In the evening me and my friends went to try the restaurant - delicious! The chicken with pesto was very good. The waiter was really kind. I will definately go back!!!

Date of stay: February 2018