All reviews mini bar steam room ham business trip reception staff yogurt spa taxi facilities city zone stadium conference cheese bulgaria
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I was attending a wedding in Bulgaria and decided to stay here. I must say the rooms where clean and the experience was positive. Breakfast was not so good but it seems that Bulgarian only do brunch. I suggest you venture out to ed cafe for pancakes which was amazing. The staff are brilliant here as I lost my phone in a taxi. They helped me alot and always friendly. We went to the spa in the hotel which was really nice. Overall I would stay in this hotel again as the only complaint would be the breakfast.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Good location close to the centre of the city with free parking and close to a nice park. In the hotel also there is a nice restaurant with good food. The only minus is the bathroom which is an old one, could be improved

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I am sad to say this hotel was completely inadequate in all respects. I can say some staff were helpful but mostly morose.
The rooms were small & just passable, the bathroom was old fashioned & not enough toilet roll or toiletries available. The mini bar was ok but tea & coffee again tight.
Cleaning staff not brill.
The restaurant had a really good wine list, food was ok too & the lobby bar made great Mojito's! That though is the best I can say.
Breakfast was diabolical with cold scrambled eggs the highlight, coffee was awful.
I would not recommend this hotel unless like us you found everywhere else fully booked.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jo N
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with great location near the park. Really cozy rooms and very clean. It is perfect for a business trip or just a little getaway. The hotel has great spa facilities and the thermal zone is cheap.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely time here. Spend 4 days at this hotel. Noisy at night , very noisy actually,The only let down, but that’s fine.
I recommend the spa, had a coffee Massage absolutely Devine. Room was very clean and reception staff very friendly. The night receptionist wasn’t very friendly

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple