“Fish good!”

Konoba boka bay
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Kotor
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Good choice of fish, generous portions and well cooked. Service ok if a little pushy. Good overall ambience and view over bay. Reasonable price.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here and ordered soup. The soup was really oily and salty with nothing in it, only a few pieces of veal. The bruschetta was okay, but very dry bread.

My main course was spaghetti with prawns and it smelled reallt bad. Didn’t even eat the prawns because they didn’t look or smell fresh. The tomatosauce was very salty and didn’t taste good.

My boyfriend had the lamb and I think he liked it. The potatoes were very dry though.

The service was okay and the view of the bay is beautiful, but based on the food I wouldn’t recommend this place.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Asked for “saignant” and got “bien cuit”. And got the wrong sauce. I returned the meat and then they brought a steak “a point”
Also the table was not clean at all.
Much better places around. Avoid

Reviewed 17 August 2018

We reserved the table right by the water so we had a great view. There was some complications with what I could eat (pregnant) and I think the waiter felt we were indecisive and annoying but in the end it turned out well and we had a great time. We took the cheese platter (be ready for a lot of cheese) and stuffed octopus, and could barely finish it - so much food. :) So that's a plus!
If youre nearby, go here for a lunch or dinner, it's worth it.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Very well cooked! Very nice waiter!Quick service,no need to wait.everything was tasty ! Good location.try the steak roll! Y ou will not regret!