“The best place!”
Review of Konoba Portun

Konoba Portun
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Kotor
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I went there alone for dinner. I had no booking but they found me a nice table. The service was absolutely perfect. The waiter who served me was very professional and very helpful. Once the restaurant was a little bit empty they were so kind as to move me to a new table on the front line. And regarding the food everything I ate was delicious! I'm definitely recommending this place. It was the best restaurant I visited in Montenegro!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here whilst staying in the area, we chose here because of the ratings and it was local to our hotel. The fish soup was very good but the baked Camembert was cold, for main we had pork medallions which were ok and hot yet the sweet and sour chicken was also cold and we sent it back. The location is very nice and the service was good, recommended but not the best restaurant in the area from other experiences.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Definitely this was our most beautiful night on our holiday in Montenegro. Recommended by our host, we visited this amazing place right on the water’s edge. Wow, the view was spectacular!For the starter, we ordered beef carpaccio and salmon tartare.They were delicious. We ate fresh gilthead and vegetables. And fir dessert we had a fig cake with mascarpone cheese. Wine that a waiter recommended was perfect. It was called Triumph.Thanks a lot to a kind waiter. If you come to Kotor don't miss a chance to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the seafood platter meal for two at the Portun restaurant after an afternoon walk by the lake from Kotor Old town to Dobrota. It’s well worth it for the amazing view / scenery.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant due to its close proximity to where we were staying, as well as the number 1 rating it had on trip advisor. We were very disappointed.
The staff were very accommodating and friendly and got us a seat even though they were fully booked. It went downhill after this.
The bread was inedible, plates were cold and the steaks we both had were completely bland and very undercooked (I requested medium-well and it came out rare, and my husband requested medium and it came out blue!)
The 2* rating I have given it is purely for the staff.