“Very average to bad.”

Cuisines: Ukrainian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Our dinner in this crowded place was total disappointment.
The starters were very average and the mains were close to disaster.
Obviously they do not care about quality because their central location guaranties customers in any case.
The service is fast but not friendly.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

We visited this place on 7 March. I suppose its rating is definitely inflated.
Meal was rather simple and not very tasty, but the most awful thing was a waiting period! We had to wait for soup for 45 min!!! And the restaurant wasn't full at that time. Our waiter didn't apologize for waiting and even included in the cheque absent meal.
I'm sure I won't return here.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I've been there a several times and every time I was enjoying this place, food, drinks, service and atmosphere. I like this place in any seasons) Highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Overall, nice food, reasonably priced, very close to the sea promenade. The salo platter is awesome! The lamb shish (shashlik) had way too much salt. The home-made desserts are great!

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Delicious and high quality food, low, extremely low prices, a combination you can hardly find anywhere else. Waiters take time to bring you food, but it's worth it. Just don't be in a hurry and you will love it!