“Fantastic, new remodel close to everything.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dayspring
Seattle
“Fantastic, new remodel close to everything.”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This apartment was impeccably clean and brand new. Very tastefully furnished and such a comfortable place to spend 3 days in Zadar. Great air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, tv, stereo system, and very comfortable bed. We had a car and they provided a dedicated parking space for our car making it so easy to come and go, but walking to the old town was easily done in just 10 minutes. A very convenient café and market was on the first floor of the building. We LOVED staying here and so enjoyed the Sea Organ, and evening sunset along the promenade in Zadar. Wifi was very strong and FAST! We used Google maps to try to find the address but it was inaccurate, so be sure to contact the owner first to get specific directions on where to meet. Would highly recommend this to all our friends.

Liked best: Clean new facilities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Cally O
Berlin, Germany
“A perfect trip, flawless apartment and one in a million apartment owners”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I could not recommend this apartment and apartment owners more. Firstly, the apartment was impeccably clean and well looked after. Everyone in the apartment building was incredibly friendly and quiet. The apartment is ideally located at just a short ten minute stroll to the old town where the center is. There is a Lidl right across from the apartment and the bus stop about a minutes walk away to take you to local towns (like Petrcane and Nin- highly recommend Nin). There are lots of nearby restaurants if you don't fancy going to the town some nights and a mini markt just below the apartment. Mondena had the apartment packed with clean towels and linen and all extras you could need on your trip. Mondena had great contact with us before our trip and organised a taxi for us from the airport. Despite our very early arrival, Mondena's husband Alen greeted us to the apartment and told us everything we needed to know about the area. He is a lovely man and incredibly friendly and accommodating. They were both in great contact with us throughout our stay. On my last night I lost my passport hours before my flight home. After contacting Mondena and Alen I can safely say I would not have made it home to Germany without their help. Despite it being after midnight, Alen collected us from the apartment and took us to the police station where he spoke Croatian for us to report my passport stolen. Alen and Modenea went far above and beyond the call of duty and are the kind of people that offer genuine help from the bottom of their hearts. If I did not make my flight the next day they offered to look after me for the extra days I may of had to stay. I cannot thank them enough for their massive acts of kindness and when you are away in a foreign place, you are lucky to be around such lovely people. My stay at this apartment ticked all the boxes for me and exceeded all expectations I have for an apartment rental. Thanks you for everything, Modena and Alen. I HIGHLY recommend

Travelling group: Other
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Serena301
Dublin, Ireland
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I stayed her last week for one week.
This apartment was less than ten minutes walk from the centre. The apartment was spotlessly clean. The people who run it, Mondena and Alen, I can not speak highly enough. Most obliging, willing to give of their time to recommend restaurants and places to see.
Mondena will arrange your airport transfer at a very reasonable taxi fare.

The apartment is in a residential area so it was so much nicer to get to know the local shop owner and even some of the neighbours so it was a more authentic experience as opposed to a strictly tourist area.
Serena. Ireland

Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;