“Fresh sardines”

Ranked #41 of 231 Restaurants in Zadar
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Pasta&svasta! We are a small family bistro that produces home made pasta. We use daily fresh ingredients and prepare the sauces for Your pasta all fresh at the moment of Your order. We are new in town and we will do our best to stay here for a loooong time :) Fell free to come and enjoy the friendly atmosphere on a small terrace in front of the old St. Simeone's church and we will do our best so that You leave happy! :)) See You!!!
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I had the sardines, lovely and fresh and the bread was nice too.
My partner had the seafood ravioli, also good. Service was ok

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We waited for a 1 hour to get a food, and waiters warent so kind when we waited to get a table and sit, they ignored us

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Tasted like authentic Italian cuisine and thank you for making an effort to have Halal Food - much appreciated.

Nice outdoor seating in the city centre

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I had dinner at Pasta & Svasta yesterday evening at 9pm. The restaurants outside seatings were full so we took a seat in the inside seating. I was really looking forward to good pasta as the restaurant name itself as the best pasta bistro in town. We ordered 1 ice tea, bread, my Wife ordered chicken soup and sardines while I ordered aglo olio pasta. Food came and there was no olive oil so I asked the waitress for it, she told me another waiter will bring over and only more than five minutes later the olive oil was given to us. The bread does not taste good (lacroma in dubrovnik is so much better), my Wife does not like her chicken soup as she feels like the soup is cooked from stock cubes, there was no chicken bits or pieces, only a few pastas in the soup. Her sardines were average and the peppercorn was good. My pasta was quite undercooked and tasted like frozen pasta. My Wife tasted it and agreed. I asked the waiter and it was brushed aside by the waiter. The food and services are mediocre at best, I would suggest avoid a visit to This restaurant.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This is a delayed review which I have been meaning to do since my family got back from holiday in Zadar in April. We liked this restaurant so much we visited twice. The pasta is excellent as is the very professional service. We really enjoyed our meals here especially the local variety of pasta.