“Clean and Convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Living room
Dining area
Dining area
Kitchen
Kitchen
Enter a caption for your photo
Bedroom1
Balcony 1.
House exterior
Beach
Beach
Available city bikes for rent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mbloxham8...
Sydney, Australia
“Clean and Convenient”
Reviewed 24 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Angie was lovely and helpful. The apartment was basic but comfortable. Good value for money. Great location if you have a car. Lovely restaurant right next door.

Emma K
“What an amazing service”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Haven't arrived yet not due to arrive till may 2017
But had to write this review.
What amazing service I have received from the moment i booked the apartments.

I booked 2 apparments for my husband and friends for my husband birthday and since booking I have had emails helping with transfer and other things and I just think that is fantastic service as I was worried about getting to hotel so late.

Amazing service. Can't wait to arrive for my husband birthday in may now really excited. Thank you.

Management Response
24 Feb 2017
Thank You so much, it is our pleasure. See You soon :)
Reedsni
Ballyclare, United Kingdom
“Just perfect.”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I stayed here for a week with my family- including 3 teenagers- in July 2016. It was very easy to find using our Sat Nav and is located in a quiet residential street with a parking space behind a gate. Angie was there to greet us ( she lives on the ground floor) and give us some basic info re buses, beaches etc. Apartment was modern and spotless and having a washing machine was really useful. There were a couple of short flights of stairs up to the apartment which may make it unsuitable for some. WiFi was fairly reliable. I do agree with other reviews that perhaps more utensils etc would be useful in the kitchen. Two balconies were perfect for soaking up the sun. There are many excellent restaurants in the area, in particular Mamma Mia as recommended by others. A small supermarket was a few mins walk away. We had a car so mostly used it to drive into Zadar old town- it is a half hour walk. We visited the sandy beach at Nin and really enjoyed our visit to Paklenica National Park where we walked up to the cave. Would thoroughly recommend this apartment and Zadar and its surrounding area.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 20 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I was initially apprehensive of booking this apartment because it seemed too good to be true. I am here to say that it is more than that! The apartment is super spacious and the owners are so very helpful. We traveled as a family of 4 with 2 children ages 6 and 8. We had everything we needed and received nothing but great care. I would more than recommend this apartment to anyone I know. There are excellent restaurants within a super short walking distance as well as a market to buy groceries in case you need to do that also. I cannot say enough good things about this booking and hope this review helps others as I tend to rely on reviews myself.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The service we received...and the size of the apartment
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
icemanwen...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent location”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We (couple in 50s) stayed for seven nights at the end of September 2015. The apartment was very clean and spacious as the previous reviews have said. There are two double beds (king size). One is normally sprung, medium to firm, the other has a foam mattress and is extremely firm. Angie was very helpful and lives in an apartment below. The location was very convenient for the beaches, restaurants and bus stops to the old town, (though this was only approx. 20 minute walk). Zadar is friendly, clean and quiet. Though we can imagine it may be crowded in peak season. In September there is plenty of space.

It is an excellent apartment in an excellent location for a quietish holiday in the sun or within easy reach of Zadar old town if you require a busier pace of life.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and landlady
Liked least: One of the beds was very firm
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing