“Great food, CASH ONLY”

Ranked #5 of 191 Restaurants in Pula
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Food was great! Service was very friendly. Starter plate was the best I have ever tried!

They only take cash, so be prepared!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

That’s it! If you like see food and fish, thats far the best restaurant concerning my experience. Fantastic food, service and staff. Congrats, brilliant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

After a couple of misses with Istrian restaurants like Draga di Lovrana, which I believe is seriously overpriced, we booked dinner at Konoba Batelina. Please note you must make reservation around 1 week before bit is totally worth it. The food was simply prepared but unbelievably tasty. Traditional Istrian food with few original creative doshes like shark’s liver. What astounded us most was desert which is usually overlooked in this type of restaurants. Here was actually our best dish! I don’t give 5 stars lightly (last time was L’Ambroisie i Paris for a 10x of price) but Batelina totally deserves it!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We loved the food! It was so good and very fresh. Plus the desert - I regres not getting desert like my husband.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The staff was very friendly, the meals are interesting - GOOD interesting. Everything tasted good.
a bit too pricey for me though.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Konoba Batelina? Share your experiences!