All reviews modern hotel would highly recommend this hotel one night the bus balcony pool apartment croatia sea beaches
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice apartments. All new. Parking, restoran, pool...looks really OK. I even had a very nice view from my room. The city centar is not too far. I will certanly come back in future! This location is also close to Punta Cristo fort and new marina project Sv.Katarina.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Visited this small Aparthotel restaurant and got very suprised by everything. First of all restaurant is quite small that makes it very intimate, quiet and great to have nice meal. Food nicely served and super tasty. Main chef must be very creative. My choice was fish based and result was perfect. Absolutely advisable! And I took a chance to visit small wellness center with saunas and indoor swimming pool. Very nice!

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Great location, great service and best of all - not too pricey. We're talking about a highly modern hotel with great interior and exterior decorations. Rooms were as clean as they could be plus the staff spoke fluent Enlish. I suppose that's to be expected from a popular tourist destination such as Pula. Off to visit the Arena and then heading to Split for a beach partyyyyy....

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank _paulinadeprisco258
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely, clean and welcoming place. They serve a good breakfast, very good dinner and nice wines and drinks. We had a basement apartment with a big veranda (outdoor place). Nice swimmingpoolarea with comfortable sunbeds.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristin H
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We didn't stay at the hotel, but had dinner at the restaurant. The waiter did a great job recommending seafood and Istrian specialities, and the food was perfectly prepared. We had squid salad, and to be honest, this is the first time I've had a really good squid salad. Also, fresh sea bass was a delight. All in all, great food, great service, and great value.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple