Lowest prices for your stay
USD 68
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 61
Trip.com
USD 60
PricelineUSD 68
eDreamsUSD 68
TravelocityUSD 61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

I spent 1 night here.
Location wise this is great. Right in the middle of old town. I booked a single room, specifically requesting quiet + non - smoking.
First, the guesthouse has no lifts, my room was on the top floor. The lady who delivered the key helped me up the narrow spiral staircase. I had been hiking for 10 days and my case was not small nor light enough to for this.
Second, the room was small but nicely done and clean with a modern bathroom and a small fridge. It had air-conditioning, a kettle and a few cups and cutlery.
I was duly contacted to confirm time of arrival and the lady who handed me the keys was helpful n nice.

The problem is the noise. There is the Irish pub below with karaoke which went on until past midnight. Then the music from the square, then the noise from other guests walking up and down the stairs and the very thin walls. Like sharing your room with them. The noise went on until 2am.
Finally, around 6.30am the street cleaners begin their shift and they are loud oh boy!
For me, with light sleep and sensitive to noise this is not the right place. I barely slept. 1 night I can survive, more I would have had to move.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Stayed one night at Lumin Guest House. It is on the main street has very location. Very clean and nice room. Darko the owner was very nice. He sent to me e-mail for asking about my arrival time. He was very warm and kindly. Excellent by everything

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Easy to find, center of Old Town. Being able to come back to rest for a bit during long walks or hot days was great, We had the renovation room, very clean . Basic necessities was provided such as hair dryer, kettle , small fridge.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sofia181716
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I stayed here for 6 days and was right in the old town, the owners gave me a very warm welcome and kindly returned a watch I left in my room. High recommended and definitely would stay here if i returned to the area.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Lumin for three nights. It was great to receive an email from Darko the owner before our arrival to arrange check-in.

On arrival we were greeted by Darkos very welcoming wife. She gave us a map of Dubronik old town and recommened a few cafes and restaurants.

The room was beautiful, compact but had everything we needed including a small fridge. Large shower. Comfy beds and fresh towels every day.

Lovely views out over the Strada. Lumin is perfectly located in the heart of the old town and I would absolutely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: June 2015