“Tasty burgers and tortillas ”

Coffee & Fast food Yummmi
Ranked #59 of 419 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: USD 2 - USD 9
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

A place just outside of the city walls, near the cable car station. Very tasty food. I have tried mini burger set (3 pcs) and a chicken tortilla and they both tasted great. It's a definite value for money, although you wait a bit for your order but the food compensates for that :)

1  Thank Antonio S

Reviewed 16 July 2016

During our stay in Dubrovnik we ate here twice, once for breakfast and once for an evening snack. The food is good and the prices are low, I would certainly recommend eating here when you aren't looking to spend £20-£30 on an evening meal.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We ate tortillas and they were really tasty. We also drink lemonade - cold and fresh, good for this heat! Good thing about this place is that it's just opposite the bus station which goes to airport, so it's nice to eat something there before departure and you're sure you will not be late for bus :)

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best value and quality of food in Dubrovnik. You will pay three times more for lower quality food and service inside the city walls. Located right across from the cable car with free Wi-Fi and fast, friendly service. I'm a bit heart broken to just find this place on our last day. Love this place!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

We were staying nearby and the food in old town was a little on the high side, my sister was craving for some salad and I wanted a burger. The salad was really good and my burger was just ok. The service was super slow, we were the ONLY customer there during lunch!!
However I saw that the place was pack during dinner.
This place is right in front of the cable car.