Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Dubrovnik Food Story tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Dubrovnik Food Story
from USD 92.40
More Info
from USD 127.10
More Info
All reviews cooking class food tour croatian food amazing afternoon octopus burger homemade sweets ana marija cooking experience signed up main fountain turkish coffee answering questions delicious seafood our tour guide tourist crowds local culture fabulous guide
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This tour is filled with personal family stories, along with history and stories from Dubrovnik. All while enjoying tasty dishes from well-researched restaurants. Eat a small breakfast because this tour presents a lot of food. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience with our guide, Ana.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Ana T, Director of Sales at Dubrovnik Food Story, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Jason,

thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely and supporting review on our TripAdvisor page! I'm very much grateful for all these compliments and glad to hear you enjoyed the tour!
I hope all other guests who read your review will listen to your advice about skipping lunch. :)

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I'm a real foody & can be hard to please sometimes but this tour was Amazing. The food was the best I've had on any Food tour and I've done them all over Europe & America. The dishes were authentic, perfectly paired with local wines and all told through the eyes of a local guide Ana who was a wonderful host for the day. My advise is to take the tour, but arrive hungry as the food is delicious and plentyful. The only thing I would add is the offer of a second glass of wine at each restaurant. Croatian wines are stunning, I couldn't get enough.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Ana T, Director of Sales at Dubrovnik Food Story, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Laura,

thank you for taking the time to write this thorough review about our ˝Dubrovnik On A Plate˝ food & history tour around the city. I cannot find the suitable words to describe how happy I am by the fact that you think our tour is the among the best you' ve ever taken and that you liked the whole experience, including the storytelling.
We really look forward to the opportunity of hosting you on one of our tours in the near fuuture!

Best wishes to you and Andrew,

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great tour - highly recommended! Ana is an excellent tour guide....she took her time to give us the history of Croatia and Dubrovnik and we ate great foods! We especially liked the dessert! This is a must if you are visiting Dubrovnik.

Date of experience: November 2017
Ana T, Director of Sales at Dubrovnik Food Story, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Rebecca,

thank you very much for posting this review. I was truly privileged to host you on the ˝Dubrovnik On A Plate˝food tour in the Old City and I'm so happy to hear you liked all the food and that you enjoyed learning more about our history.
I hope you and your family have a lovely holiday season filled with joy and happiness.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We picked, cooked, baked, and dined in the most wonderful location with such a rich history. The hosts were extremely hospitable and we learned so much about the local culture in addition to learning new skills. Everything we ate and drank was first class and we can't recommend this tour enough.

Date of experience: November 2017

Dear Catya,

thank you for taking the time and writing this review! We are so happy to hear you loved everything about our ˝Pick.Cook.Eat˝cooking class. Your feedback is highly appreciated and your praising words are one more confirmation that we are on the right track. We honestly hope we will have the chance to host you on our other tours in the future.

We wish you the best of holidays and a prosperous 2018!

Ana & Marija

Reviewed 2 November 2017

My husband and 3 kids and I traveled through Croatia for 2 weeks and this food tour was possibly our favorite experience of the trip. Marija was a wonderful guide and truly knowledgable both regarding the food and the history of Dubrovnik. I tried foods that I NEVER would have sampled on my own--and thoroughly enjoyed them! Sometimes we feel awkward bringing kids on tours like this but she made them feel welcome and the businesses were very accommodating. I highly recommend Dubrovnik Food Story if you will be visiting Dubrovnik!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank HoustonCatbackers

Dear HoustonCatbackers,

thank you for sharing your experience about our ˝Dubrovnik On A Plate˝food tour. We are delighted to read you thoroughly enjoyed all the foods and storytelling but more importantly that your children enjoyed as well. We are really trying our best to create fun and entertaining tours for all ages and tastes and we are happy you experienced and recognized our efforts.
We hope to see you again soon in Dubrovnik!

Happy holidays,