2,484 results
All reviews lovely hotel the bus new marina old town yacht club glass door side sea view gruz harbour ships dock turn left out of the hotel small balcony pool area half board superior room turn right evening buffet bars and restaurants
Reviewed 5 January 2010

We sayed for one week in this hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The pool, resturant, room and location were excellent. This should be a five star hotel. Would definately return.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank irishyoungcouple
Reviewed 15 November 2009

We spent 3 nights in Dubrovnik. The hotel Lapad was better than what we expected it, based on the reviews we'd read. The hotel is very clean, the staff very helpful and friendly and buffet breakfast very good. It's around a 30 minute walk to the old town or an easy, cheap bus ride. The staff are happy to book tours and there are some very nice restaurants around in Lapad itself. The one downside was that the bathroom wall was glass, including the area with the toilet, so beware of sharing a room with someone unless you are very close to them! We can't say much about the pool and outdoor facilities because it rained the entire time but it looked very good!

2  Thank duekess
Reviewed 6 November 2009

I have just returned from Dubrovnik staying for a week at the Hotel Lapad. This is the third time I have stayed in this hotel & in my opinion you will not find a better hotel for the price in Dubrovnik. The hotel is in a fantastic location on Gruz Harbour (a pleasant forty minute walk or ten minute bus ride from the Old town) has wonderful friendly helpful staff & fantastic food in the restaurant. The hotel has recently been refurbished & is now very smart indeed while stiff being comfortable & relaxed.

Would I stay at the Lapad again? Yes absolutely.

2  Thank Luxexterior
Reviewed 30 October 2009

Hotel Lapad, situated on the harbour with a car park if you choose to hire a car - we didn't - it was an easy 20 minute taxi ride costing a standard 250 K's from Dubrovnik airport. The rooms are spacious and clean - no kettle and glass doored bathrooms however me and my boyfriend have been together long enough that we (or I, as I should probably put) am ok with that! Great location with kiosks (bus tickets 8K from the kiosks, 10K's on the bus) and bus stops aplenty for an easier ride into the Old City if you don't fancy the 30-40 min walk which isn't too rough but there is a hefty hill involved, we managed it though!

The only downsides are as I've already put is the lack of tea/ coffee making facilities in the rooms, the glass doors in the bathrooms and the salty food in the hotel! (actually salt and oil seems to be a national treasure of Croatian dining which I couldn't quite get with) but the coffee is grand and good luck finding Buza 1, Buza 2 is easier to find and just as good:)

Enjoy it, I would definitely go back and stay there again!

2  Thank Beesquirrel
Reviewed 27 October 2009

We stayed here for one week and had a great time. Location is good - short bus ride to Dubrivnik walled city.The room we had was small but modern and comfortable. Food in hotel was quite good...agree with most of what other reviews have said but we found that there was enough choice at both breakfast and evening meal to keep us happy. We did a day excursion to Mostar which was worth the travelling and also a day trip to Montenegro which was also nice. Would recommend this hotel.