1,040 results
All reviews lapad bay sphere restaurant sea view the bus old town pool area modern hotel pedestrian street rooftop bar top floor half board plenty of bars and restaurants amazing hotel sunset beach each evening highly recommend this hotel watch the sunset
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was delicious- I ate more than I feel I’ve ever had. What I enjoyed most was daily evening swims in the indoor spa pool. Rooms were decent and free chocolates were left for us each evening. We had a balcony though the main attraction outside it was a wall, but a small bit of sea could still be seen

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank VacationsByK
Ivana E, General Manager at Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear VacationsByK,

Thank you for sharing your experience of Hotel Kompas,
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel in a beautiful location, comfortable rooms, delicious and various breakfast, panoramic pool and sunbathing terrasse with kind stuff, well-equipped gym with friendly staff, but cold reception staff

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Andrea Dóra T,

I would like to thank you for staying at our Hotel during your recent visit to Dubrovnik and also for writing a positive review of our hotel. I'm glad that you have enjoyed our facilities and that you had a pleasant stay. Thank you once again for staying with us, and we hope to be your hosts again in the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2018

From the moment we arrived this hotel ticked every box. The location was very good, rooms excellent and clean, the view over the sea was beautiful and the staff were superb. From the waiters/waitresses, receptionists, cleaners to the chap behind the bar at the outside pool (he really was outstanding), they couldn't do enough for you. I think even those with absurd expectations would struggle to find much fault here..(although there's usually always one). 10/10.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank IJB_123_2018

Dear Ian B,

Thank you for such a lovely review.I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience of the hotel Kompas and that your expectations were exceeded.
Hotel Kompas wouldn't be what it is without the splendid team though also the charming guests we welcome here.
I hope that we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

A great place to stay in Dubrovnik, though not located near the Old Town, has its own charm. A 3 minutes walk to the common beach out front which is equipped with deck chairs. hotel is also located nearby to a street with restaurants and bars. a convenience store is also located nearby to stock up on drinks and snacks too.

Hotel room is great with nice balconies. most rooms have good view of the sea. Interestingly, you are dropped off at the top floor and that is where the reception and lobby is. There is a nice bar there too, with a beautiful view.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Khin Y C,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!
We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and are certainly looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

First, i have to glorify and praise the staff, they are excellent and deserve a wage raise.
Rooms are comfy and spacious. Position is unbelievable and breath taking, and so is the view, if you are not looking in the wall like i did. Top floor bar is great.
Breakfast is great, lacks only seeds, sprouts and different oils to satisfy superfood munchers.
Fitness is new, lacks free weight and bar, you can't do bench press. Spa is small but clean, only two small saunas, but who needs it when you have besutiful crystal clear sea under foot.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank Domagoj K

Dear Domagoj K,

Thank you for posting review on tripadvisor.
I am really happy that you had a great stay with us and it would be my great pleasure to host you again.
Without my staff and team and their dedication towards the work we will not be able to provide the memorable experience to our guests and everything would be the different.

Kind regards,