“Hi-spec and beautiful apartment in a great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
PCuk67
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Hi-spec and beautiful apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

This apartment was excellent. We were met by Nikola,the owner who really couldn’t do enough to help (this was the case from me booking with him from the start,re;payment and assistance via email). He walked us round the apartment and explained everything about the well laid out accommodation that had been decorated to a really high specification. very modern and well thought out.
He also gave us loads of info on the surrounding area and things to do aswell as arranging a transfer back to the airport.
This apartment (Whisper) was a mezzanine, with the bedroom and en suite up high. Our daughter slept downstairs on the sofabed and also had another bathroom. The kitchen was well stocked and a recent problem with the fridge had been attended to by Nikola. The balcony was great..big and plenty of space for eating out doors with views of surrounding Lapad and the sea (as did the bedroom)
The apartment was on the top floor,so 2 flights of steps to get up,and also on the main road with easy access to the beach and nearby Hotel Park (we used their pool quite a bit). The road wasn’t that noisy BUT the great thing was that the buses into Dubrovnik were within 50 metres and on the return dropped off right outside the apartment (Tip for Dubrovnik; avoid daytime visits if you can,the cruiseees swamp the place.Visit late afternoon and evening when although it was busy had a better feeling.The things to see definately are the walls walk..great views..but also the cable car,although about £12,it was worth it for the ride, views and if you can get booked and a lovely evening, the outside restaurant)
Lapad is a typical holiday area (although there did seem to be a thriving local community) with a great supermarket nearby and pedestrianised street,with restaurants and bars..great on a night time (although not too commercialised and family orientated) and easy to get to via the alleyway by the side of the apartment.

We have a great holiday,made all the better by Nikola and his lovely apartment
WELL RECOMMENDED.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall standard and location
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Aug 2013
Dear Guests,
Thank you for your sincere and detailed review. It is nice to hear that our guests had a lovely holiday, especially if they liked accommodation and the host. The apartment is in a fabulous location, and our apartments are indeed far better than staying in a hotel! We welcome back all guests with a 5% loyalty discount, so please do visit us again if back in Dubrovnik. Regards, Nikola at www.dubrovnikluxuryapartments.yolasite.com
Tübingen
Reviewed 26 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
26 Aug 2013
Dear Nikola,
Thank you for choosing our apartment. I would like to express my sincere appreciation on your kind words and time to write the review on FlipKey & Tripadvisor. We thank you for highlighting advantages of our apartments with regard to the location and facilities. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance you might need should you want to come back in Dubrovnik. We welcome back all guests with a 5% loyalty discount, so please do visit us once again if back in Dubrovnik.
Regards, Nikola
www.dubrovnikluxuryapartments.yolasite.com
Bridgwater
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
29 Jul 2013
Hello Ian,
Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the area. Hope to have a possibility to welcoming you back to our apartments for your next visit to Dubrovnik.
With kind regards,
Nikola
TessP621
Manchester
“Great experience”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I travelled with my husband and our seven month old baby. I rented the A3 relax apartment.

The apartment was excellent, clean, lovely fixtures. fittings, plenty of room for the three of us. Infant travel cot was supplied. Great location, really close to Lapad beach, central location ideal for exploring the city. Nikola the owner was extremely helpful from the moment I emailed to enquire about the apartment. He also transferred us to and from the airport.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything, apartment, location and owner!
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Jul 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write your review. I am happy that you had a great stay at my apartment, and you were satisfied with the apartment, location and me as your host. It was a real pleasure to having you at home. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Kind regards,
Nikola
Bristol
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
3 Jul 2013
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Flipkey & Tripadvisor. It is great to see that you found the apartment as a very handy location. I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience with the restaurants. I use to ask all my guests about their experience and recommendation with regard to the restaurants, and usually I pass it to new guests. I do hope that your bad experience is not connected with any restaurant I recommended to you. Anyhow, thank you for your sincere review and hope to welcome you sometime again.
Greetings from Nikola
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing