“Beautiful location for my son's wedding”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
doloresmc
downpatrick
“Beautiful location for my son's wedding”
Reviewed 25 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

I have recently returned after staying in Dubrovnik for my son's wedding. Along with family and friends we stayed in Nicola's beautiful complex. The apartments were a short distance from all the amenities - beach, supermarket, local hotels and restaurants, and also the bus stop. The apartments were spotlessly clean and fitted out with all the conveniences. Nicola was such a perfect host and went above and beyond anything expected from the owner. The area was such a little oasis of peace and tranquility compared to the busy streets of the old town. I loved all the croation people. They were friendly, courteous, helpful and extended such a welcome to the tourists.
I will definity return and of course stay in these beautiful apartments. Once again thanks to Nicola. Waiting for the flights to be released for 2012.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
24 Jul 2011
Dear Dolores,
thank you for your nice review. I am very grateful for all the compliments you gave. Thank you for staying with us and we are glad to see that you are planning to come back. We are looking forward to it. Sincerely yours, Nikola Cvjetkovic www.dubrovnikapartmentsnikola.com
Northern Ireland
Reviewed 18 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
18 Jul 2011
Dear Guest,

thank you for your nice review. We are very grateful for all the compliments you gave. Thank you for staying with us and we are glad to see that you are planning to come back. We are looking forward to it.

Sincerely yours,

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
17 Jun 2011
Dear Roxana,
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with other Flipkey users. I am delighted that you found our apartment lovely. We also hope you will stay with us again soon. So one big THANK YOU.
Brussels
Reviewed 13 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing