“Exquisite Dining Experience ”
Review of Nautika Restaurant

Nautika Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 438 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: USD 20 - USD 60
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nautika Restaurant lies on the very edge of the sea at Pile, alongside the entrance to Dubrovnik's Old City. From its unique terraces, diners can enjoy a truly one-of-a-kind view of the Adriatic and the fortresses of Lovrijenac and Bokar. The restaurant's chef, Mario Bunda, leads a team whose varied offerings include lobster from the Dalmatian island of Vis and delicacies from the local waters of the Adriatic. About the cousine: The chef's role begins where that of the craftsman, Mother Nature, ends. It consists of transforming something that is beautiful, by its very essence, into something exceptional.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nautika has got to be the most exquisite dining experience.

From greeting to service to food they performed to perfection.

The crisp white tablecloth to the velour under cloth added a touch of class.

The service of food and drinks was a precision team performance. Well choreographed. What I really enjoyed which is lacking in service across the country is they were able to bring their personality with them. They smiled, chatted and above all were engaged, focused and enjoyed their work.

The food was presented with sheer elegance and style. The menu was extremely well put together and the combination of flavours, colours and local ingredients sets this dining experience apart from any other place.

Do yourself a favour and order a gin.... another choreographed presentation in itself and the gin was divine.

The venue is so elegant with stunning views.

5  Thank Colleen S
Mario R, General Manager at Nautika Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Colleen S,

Thank you for writing this outstanding review here on TripAdvisor. We are appreciative for your recognition of our wonderful service and attention to detail.

We would be delighted to welcome you back.

Yours sincerely,

Nautika Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had high hopes for our visit to Nautika and overall we were not disappointed. The service was very good and attentive, we were very grateful that the staff made such an effort when they realised one of our party was celebrating a special birthday.
Our food was delicious and we enjoyed the wine selection.
The entrance terrace proved to be an excellent seating position.
It is very expensive, however I would say it is worth its price for an all round dining experience. It is not often I would pay so much, but we had a great time.

Dear Charlie S,

Thank you very much for your feedback with regards your visit and experience in our restaurant, we will be glad to welcome you again and do our best to meet your expectations.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

On Saturday 15th September, I visited and enquired if a table for two was available. I was informed by a female member of staff that none were available. I therefore made a reservation for Monday evening, 17th September at 19.30. The member of staff took my details and mobile number. She said she would telephone me prior to my reservation. Needless to say, I did not receive the call. What very unprofessional service. You have let yourselves down very badly and therefore not as good as you claim to be. Shame upon you Nautika.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Four of us went for a special evening out for my birthday and the whole experience was amazing.

The minute you walked in they made you feel special. Staff were so helpful and knowledgeable.

Food was delicious and even though we weren’t on the main terrace it was still a lovely table.

I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant, it’s pricey so perfect for a special occasion.

The waiters even sang happy birthday to me.

A truly wonderful experience.

5  Thank Ladyhils
Mario R, General Manager at Nautika Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It is our honor to receive such feedback from your side and we are very thankful to have had the opportunity having you as our guests on such a special occasion of yours. We hope that beautiful memories created in Nautika Restaurant will long last in your memory.

Thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I knew to expect a fine dining experience but I was honestly blown away by the service at this restaurant. Treat yourself! Nautika is absolutely worth it. You need to make a reservation at least several days ahead of time, especially if you want a table on the terrace (which you do! You really do!) I got a table on the terrace at 18:00, with sunset just after 19:00 and it couldn't have been more perfect watching the colors of the sky change over the water as I ate. Besides the location, the food was exquisite and the service exceptional. It was one of the best meals I've ever had, truly!

5  Thank Adrienne T
Mario R, General Manager at Nautika Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Adrienne T,

Please allow us say thank you for being our guests and for sharing your wonderful comments with TripAdvisor community. It feels very rewarding to learn that your experience with us was an exceptional one and that you place Nautika among very best restaurants you have ever dined at.

Thank you also for complimenting our food, service and ambience.

Once again we thank you for the opportunity given to us to serve you and we look forward to welcoming you to Nautika restaurant in the near future.

Yours sincerely,